Deadline: 1 April 2017 (annual)
Study in: any developing country
Course starts 2017
The Wells Mountain Foundation, through the Empowerment Through Education (ETE) program, provides undergraduate scholarships to developing country nationals to study in their home country or a neighboring country.
The Foundation believes in the power and importance of community service; therefore, all scholarship participants are required to volunteer for a minimum of 100 hours a year.
Your choice of institution in your home country or in another developing country
Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study but applications are encouraged from those interested in pursuing degrees that will best help their local communities – medicine & health sciences, community development, law, education, social work, business, information technology, agriculture and engineering.
About 10-30 scholarships per year.
Citizens of developing countries
ETE scholarships range from $300 USD to $3000 USD annually and are provided throughout the undergraduate education of the recipient. The average scholarship amount is $1400. Scholarships may be used for tuition and fees, books and materials, and room rent.
WMF’s ideal candidate is a student, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
• Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
• Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
• Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
• Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
• May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
To apply for the Empowerment Through Education (ETE) program, you must submit a complete application via the online scholarship application portal (preferred method) or via postal mail to the Foundation’s office. The 2017 Empowerment Through Education online application will be available from 1 December 2016 to 1 April 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.wellsmountainfoundation.org/our-programs/scholarships/
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.
- Concours d’entrée au Centre d’Enseignement Supérieur en Soins Infirmiers (CESSI) de l’Université de Yaoundé I 2023-2024
- Concours SUP’PTIC 2023-2024
- Concours into College of Technology (COT) of the University of Buea 2023-2024
- Arrêté concours ESMV de Ngaoundéré 2023/2024
- Concour into National Higher Polytechnic Institute (NAHPI) of the University of Bamenda 2023-2024