Deadline: 1 Feb 2017 (is annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2017
The Holland High Potential Scholarship is intended for excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who wish to do a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University.
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study:
Any full-time UM master’s programme
Number of Awards:
International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
The scholarship covers living expenses (€10,500), insurance (€520), visa costs (€311), and tuition fee (€13,000 or €17,500).
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 12 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme and 24 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
• You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
• You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
• You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
• You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
• You are not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2017/18 academic year.
• You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, the University will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2017/18 scholarship programme applicants.
Applications are currently closed.
To apply for the scholarship, you must register first for a Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you are accepted to your MA programme, you will receive a student ID number which you will use to login into MyUM . You must then fill out, print, sign, and scan the completed
application form and submit this together with supporting documents in MyUM . The application deadline is 1 February annually.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/support/your-studies-begin/coming-maastricht-university-abroad/um-scholarships-
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.
- Concours d’entrée au Centre d’Enseignement Supérieur en Soins Infirmiers (CESSI) de l’Université de Yaoundé I 2023-2024
- Concours SUP’PTIC 2023-2024
- Concours into College of Technology (COT) of the University of Buea 2023-2024
- Arrêté concours ESMV de Ngaoundéré 2023/2024
- Concour into National Higher Polytechnic Institute (NAHPI) of the University of Bamenda 2023-2024