Location of Work: Center and East Regions
Job Overview: To support facility in HIV care services through patient care and treatment, mentorship of all staff involved along HIV care continuum to ensure compliance to the National Guidelines and optimized Case Finding, Linkage and Retention to Treatment.
Facility Doctor will:
• Put himself/herself entirely at the disposal of the TIDE Project to fulfill its mandate of HIV care doctor in his/her clinic of attachment
• Participate in all weekly data review meetings at the facility
• Participate in the review of all weekly reports and generation of quality assured
• Ensure the quality of HIV care at his/her facility for persons living with HIV/AIDS is optimal and in line with national ART guidelines
• Ensure assigned targets relating to HIV care at the facility are met
• Oversee the activities of psychosocial workers, data clerks and all other staff under his/her authority
• Participate in advanced training programs as needed including: recognizing and managing antiretroviral drug side effects, identifying and managing of opportunistic infections, PMTCT, TB/HIV co-infection.
• Ensure timely weekly and monthly reports of the facility on HIV care activities
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the facility CTA Coordinator as a team member
Qualifications, Skills and Specifications
• Medical Officer with additional training including MPH
• Must have extensive knowledge in HIV care and treatment;
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in the field of HIV care and treatment;
• Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods.
• Registered with necessary regulatory bodies
• Team player with good communication skills.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.