The Applications are open to apply for the Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2022. The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. Start your career with UNICEF. Any student from all around the world can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in over 190 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
UNICEF internships are also of the best-paid internships because it focuses on the behavioral development of the interns as well. The interns work in accordance with the core values of UNICEF. The core values of UNICEF are care, respect, integrity, trust, and accountability.
The UNICEF internees gain a highly rewarding and never-ending work experience from the organization. The top paid UNICEF internship provides charming compensation and benefits to the interns by helping them to avail themselves of personal and professional development opportunities. Although UNICEFinternational program does not guarantee any permanent employment at UNICEF, yet it serves as a stepping stone towards a bright future because being an intern at UNICEF is considered as a feather in one’s cap and is highly encouraged in the practical world.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF‘s work.Application Deadline:
The positions come from time to time throughout the year.
Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- The internship stipend will be paid by UNICEF or the host institution.
- A lump-sum one-time payment for other expenses will be provided that will depend on the funding for the project (e.g. visa cost, travel).
- The interns will get world-class exposure from the working techniques of UNICEF.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2022:
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program.
- In case, the applicant is graduated, the graduate degree must not be more than two years old.
- The applicant must be proficient in any one of the UNICEF’s working languages 1.e. English, French, Spanish.
- The applicants must also be fluent in the working language of the office in which they are planning to apply.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record.
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age or at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must not have any immediate relative as a UNICEF employee or in a reporting line of authority.
- If the applicant has any relevant work experience, they will be given extra consideration.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- In order to apply, first of all, the candidates have to search for the position by going on the jobs page and search for relevant opportunities.
- The candidate must create an application that could depict the skills, strengths, and suitability of the candidate for the position.
- Provide all the information correctly especially your contact detail so that you can be contacted by the organization. (if needed)
Documents Required for United Nations Internship Program 2022:
- Online Recruitment Profile
- Personal Statement/Cover letter.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.