PEACE – WORK – FATHERLAND
ORDER No-1900664/MINESUP/ OF July 10th, 2019
To launch the competitive examinations into the 1st year of the first cycle, the 1st year of the second cycle and the selection for readmission into the 1st year of the second cycle, of the Advanced Teacher Training College for Technical Education (ENSET
) of the University of Douala
, for the 2019/2020 academie year.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
Mindfulof the constitution;
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
1) ln accordance with Order no 19/MINESUP
/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC of 27 February 2019 to fix the calendar of competitive entrance examinations for 2019/2020 academie year, the competitive entrance examinations into ENSET for the 2019/2020 academie year are launched with conditions stipulated in the present order.
2)EXAMINATION CENTRES: The written part of the examinations specified above shall take place in the following centres:BAFOUSSAM, BUEA, DOUALA, GAROUA and YAOUNDE for entrance into Ievel 1 and 4.
ARTICLE 2: AGE LIMIT
The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes and of;
- not more than twenty-nine (29) years old on January 1st 2019 for admission into the first year of the 1 st cycle through written examination;
- not more than thirty-two (32) years old on 1st January 2019 for admission into the 1st year of the 2nd cycle through a written examination or study of files
- Candidates who are civil servants and who meet every other requirement are not concerned by the age limit. They must present by the way the authorisation to take the competitive entrance examinations deliver by their administration.
ARTICLE 3: REQUIRED CERTIFICATES
Candidates must be holders of the following certificates:
A. For admission into 1st year of the 1st cycle (written examination)
1.For the Division of Sciences and Technologies of the Tertiary sector
a) Baccalaureate B, Gl/ ACA, G2/CG, FIG, Gs/ ACC, BT/ESF, Fs or General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in Economies, Secretarial Studies, Accounting, Business Studies or Economies and Social issues. Civil servants should be holders of a Baccalaureate and a CAPlET
in the speciality.
b) General Certificate of Education Advanced Level obtained in Economies and in one of the following three papers: Management, History, Geography, in addition to at least four papers at the Ordinary Level (Religious Knowledge excluded).
c) All other equivalent certificates or qualifications recognised by the Ministry of State, Minister of Higher Education.
2.For admission into the Division of Engineering Sciences and Techniques
a) Baccalaureate C, D, E, F, BT MA, BT CH, BT MA V, BT MB, BT EF, BT IB, BT 1H, BT 1S, BT CI, BT GT. BREVET PROFESSIONEL certificates are not accepted. Civil servants holders of a CAPlET and a baccalaureate in the speciality can apply.
b) General Certificate of Education Advanced Level obtained in at least two of the following subjects: Pur.e Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, in addition to at least four subjects at the Ordinary level (Religious Knowledge excluded).
c) AlI other equivalent certificates or qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
B.For admission into the 1 st year of the 2nd cycle (Admission through study of files)
a. For entrance into the lst year of the second cycle (through written examination)
a)For admission into Guidance Counselling, Department of Education Sciences, exclusively: Bachelor in Law, in Sociology/Psychology, or any equivalent certificate recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
ARTICLE 4: Candidates preparing for the certificates cited at A, B, above are authorised to take the examirrations, subject to obtaining the certificates required. Nevertheless, their final admission into ENSET will be confirmed only upon the presentation of the original of the certificate obtained no later than the 04th October 2019.
ARTICLE 5: APPLICATION FILES
Applications for the competitive entrance examinations which must be received at ENSET and in Regional Delegations of MINESEC
not later than the 22nd September 2019
must include the following documents:
- An online registration must be done through ENSET Douala website: www.ensetdouala.net. after which the registration form should be printed
- Transcripts of Lower and Upper Sixth forms, signed, dated and annotated by the Principal of the School where the original were issued.
- A certified true and legible photocopy of the birth certificate ofless than three (3) months old.
- A certified true and legible photocopy of each of the required certificates. Candidates who are holders of Baccalaureate or GCE AL shall add a certified true copy of Probatoire or Ordinary Level. As concerns the following certificates: HND delivered by the Ministry of Higher Education, BT, DUT, Bachelor Degree, or equivalent recognised by the Ministry of Higher education, add the transcripts obtained from the Students’ Affairs Office of the University Institution concerned, should be added including certified true and legible photocopies of the Baccalaureate and Probatoire, or the GCE AL and the GCE OL.
- A medical certificate ofless than three (3) months old, delivered by a medical Doctor of the Public Service, attesting the candidate’s fitness to be a teacher according to the rules and regulations in force.
- A certificate of non-conviction ofless than three (3) months old.
- Four (4) pas sport size pictures of the candidate.
- A receipt upon payment of the sum of twenty-one thousand (21,000) FCFA as registration fees. The registration fees are paid into the ENSET bank account n? 51009200001-52 domiciliated at BICEC. The fees can be paid into the same account number in aIl BICEC branches nationwide.
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope size 28 x 37.
- An unstamped envelope without address size 28 x 37.
- A document showing that the equivalence has been iormally granted ior any ioreign certificate contained in the candidate’s me.
NATURE OF PAPERS AND PROGRAMMES FOR THE COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO THE 1ST YEAR OF THE 1ST CYCLE
NATURE OF PAPERS AND PROGRAMME OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO 1st YEAR OF THE 2nd CYCLE (FOR DEGREE HOLDERS)
The nurnber of places offered for admission into the Advanced Teachers’ Training College for Technical Education of the University of Douala, for the academie year 2019/2020, is fixed as follows:
ARTICLE 9: CALENDAR
1)The written examinations of the examinations listed above shall take place, in the centres indicated in article 1 above, on:
- Saturday 28 September 2019: for the GCE “A” Level/BAC and BT levels;
- Sunday 29 September 2019: for the HND/BTS and Bachelor levels.
2)Access to the examination halls will be subject to the presentation by each candidate of his or her national identity card and the receipt for the application fees mentioned in article 5 above.
ARTICLE 9: The registration fees for the competitive entrance examination and the selection for readmission are not refundable.
ARTICLE 10: PRIVATE CANDIDATES AND FOREIGNERS
1) Applicants who fulfil the requirements stipulated by the rules and regulations in force, who are sponsored by a private institution or corporation and who will be trained for private education, may be admitted with a private status and, where applicable, into the pt year or the srd year of the first cycle, the i« year of the second, through the study oftheir files, in accordance with the number or places available.
2)Within the limit of available places, foreign applicants who fulfil the requirements stipulated by the rules and regulations in force may also be admitted after the study oftheir files or through written examination.
ARTICLE 11: The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of ENSET, each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of the present order which shall be registered and published in English and in French wherever necessary.