III. Conditions to be fulfilled
The following can apply for the entrance examination in the training schools of Nurses, Midwifery and Health Technicians:
III.1. General Conditions
(1) For Health Technicians, Nursing care and Midwifery Section:
- Cameroonians and foreigner of both sexes, aged 18 to 30 years on 1st January 2018.
2) For the Nursing specialities:
- Cameroonians and foreigner of both sexes, Not older than 40 years on 1st January 2018,
- Be holder of a State Registered Nursing Certificate with at least two years of professional experience in a health facility.
III.2. Specific Conditions Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019: MINSANTE.
(1) Candidates for the entrance examination into Nursing Assistants, Community Health Assistants, Assistants Health Technicians, (Medical Analysis and Mortuary Attendants) training schools.
- Be a holder of a BEPC or GCE O / L (General Education) in 04 subjects or CAP (Home Economics and Médical Secretariat only) .
(2) Candidates for the entrance examination into Health Technicians in Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Medical Analysis, Sanitary Technicians, Medical Imaging (Radiology), Optometry/Refraction and Occupational Therapy Training schools.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in 02 science subjects.
(3) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of State qualified Nursing and Midwives / maieuticians.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in at least 02 subjects.
4) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of Nursing Specialized in Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology / Intensive Care, Mental Health and Gerontology.
- Hold a State registered Nurse certificate and have at least two (02) years of working experience in Health facility.
NB: All documents that don’t comply will be rejected systematically
IV. Composition of the Application files
Complete files shall be submitted at the Regional Delegation of Public Health from the official launching date of the examination to the 30th of June 2018, which shall be considered as the ultimate deadline. Files shall comprise the following documents: