Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) Graduate Recruitment is now open. This is a two-year accelerated development program that will give you a taste of life at CCBA Kenya. Apply to join the Emerging Future Leaders Program.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya
About the Award: The CCBA Kenya Emerging Future Leaders Development Program gives you the opportunity to work for the world’s leading brand. The two year program is an accelerated development program that will give you a taste of life at CCBA Kenya, excellent opportunities for career progression and learn about leadership. This program develops world class leaders through functional and cross functional rotation, challenging assignments, business projects, integrated training and development, and formal coaching and mentoring programs.
The program entails courses designed to enable the Emerging Future Leaders learn the trade, broaden their business understanding and acquire foundation functional skills. Our open-door culture enables you to work directly with senior management to map your career path and ensure that your valuable contribution is acknowledged and rewarded.
Eligibility: To apply to any function, you must:
1. Have graduated with an Upper Second honours or higher
2. Graduated within the past 1 Year
3. Be legally able to work in Kenya.
View other Additional Requirements before applying
Selection Criteria: We don’t just look at qualifications, we look at the strength you can bring to the role. The following will also help you stand out from the crowd:
• Proactive, fast learner
• Adoptive to change
• Be able to take ownership
• Good problem solving skills
• Creative thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Our Company values of Integrity, Passion, Ownership, Accountability, Humble Confidence, Team work
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Professional & Technical Skills Development
- Leadership Exposure
- Performance Evaluation, Coaching & Mentoring
- Business Exposure
- Functional & Cross Functional Rotation
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply:
Step 1: Application Process.
Apply to the program by choosing one of the functions listed below on this page. We will ask you a series of short questions about your background and aptitude.
• When you complete the initial questions above, you’ll be given the option to take the “Deeper Signals Personality Profiler”. Be sure to complete this before you log out (it’s fun!).
• If you are selected to move to the next stage (we’ll let you know within 3 days), you’ll proceed to take an online assessment on the Shortlist platform.
Step 2: Screening Process
• Functional Assessment: This is your chance to show us what you know about your area of specialisation. We’ll let you know via email within a week if you have passed this stage, which will be a phone interview.
• Phone Interview: The Shortlist team will give you phone call to get to know you better as a candidate and further assess your fit for the role.
• We’ll let you know within 3 weeks whether you have passed this stage.
Step 3: Assessment Centre.
• The assessment centre is led by the CCBA Group team and will include work simulation exercises and in-person interviews. We will share more information about the assessment centre closer to the time
Step 4: Offer Stage.
• If you have passed the assessment centre stage, you will be given an offer to join CCBA.
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme (GOI-IES) 2024 for study in Ireland (Funded) – Opportunities For Cameroonians
- RNTC Media and Journalism MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) 2024 for young change-makers. – Opportunities For Cameroonians
- Campus France French+Sciences Program 2024 for study in France. – Opportunities For Cameroonians
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2024/2025 for developing Commonwealth countries – Opportunities For Cameroonians
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2024/2025 for Young Africans (Fully Funded)