REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
ESSTIC Advanced School of Mass Communication (ASMAC).
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION.
COMMUNIQUE No 21/00351 /MINESUP/MINCOM/of 14 June 2021.
To launch the competitive entrance examination into level one of Bachelor Degree, of the Advanced School of Mass Communication (ASMAC) of the University of Yaoundé II and stating the number of places available per speciality for the 2021-2022 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
AND THE MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION
A competitive entrance examination comprising the written and oral components for GCE “O” and “A” Level into level one of Bachelor Degree in the Advanced School for Mass Communication for the 2021-2022 academic year, shall hold in the centers of Yaounde, and Douala, the 7th of September 2021 for the written part and from the 8th to 10th September 2021 for the oral part.
The following sections are concerned:
- Journalism: 60 places for Cameroonian candidates and 10 for non-nationals.
- Organizational communication: 45 places for Cameroonian candidates and 05 for non-nationals.
- Documentary information: 50 places for Cameroonian candidates and 05 for non-nationals.
- Publishing: 35 places for Cameroonian candidates and 05 for non-nationals.
- Advertising: 35 places for Cameroonian candidates and 05 for non-nationals.
A) Condition to be fulfilled:
The competitive entrance examination is opened to candidates of both sexes who poses the following qualifications:
- Be holder of the Baccalaureat or the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two subjects and in one sitting, excluding Religious knowledge or Baccalaureat of any series; as well as the General Certificate of Education ordinary level passed in at least four subjects in one sitting excluding Religious knowledge.
- Foreign applicants shall fulfil admission requirements so as to be admitted in ASMAC Bachelor Degree.
B) Candidate’s application file.
The candidate’s complete application file shall be deposited at the general secretariat, ASMAC P.O Box 1328 Yaoundé not later than 2nd September 2021 at 3: 30 PM, The file shall comprise the following documents:
1 – For all the candidates:
- Candidate’s individual information sheet is obtainable free of charge either from:
- he ASMAC,
- the Regional delegations of communication,
- Candidate’s individual information sheet is also available on the following web sites:
- he Higher Education: http://www.minesup.gov.cm .
- the ASMAC: www.essticuy2.cm
- A certified true copy of the required diplomas not less than three months old.
- A certified birth certificate (cf. individual information sheet of the candidate).
- Candidate’s academic transcripts (report card) of Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth.
- A big envelope bearing a 250 CFA Francs stamps addressed to the candidate.
- Photocopies and original receipts of twenty thousands (20.000) CFA francs (registration fee) payable to Afriland First Bank account number: 01400391002-08.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.