The Macquarie University Australia through its Country Scholarships is offering the Africa Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Macquarie University Australia
Field of Study: courses offered at the university
About the Award: Under the Africa scholarships, Macquarie University will provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester). The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
Payment of the scholarship will be applied equally towards your tuition fee for each session for the duration of your studies. As this scholarship is competitive, you are encouraged to accept your course and scholarship offers without delay to guarantee your eligibility to receive the scholarship.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters taught.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidate must:
- be a citizen of an African country.
- have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The university of Macquarie provides AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is awarded annually for on-campus study only.
How to Apply:
Applicants don’t need to apply directly to be considered for a scholarship.
You will be assessed for the scholarship when you apply for an eligible program to study with us.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship (which may include the UAC Scholarship) for this course of study, unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.