The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC)
GGHC Office Positions
Nursing Care Specialist
Reports to: Integrated Service Delivery Improvement Team Leader Location of Work: Bertoua, Cameroon
Job Overview: The position holder will enhance capacity of nursing care providers and other professionals working at facility level to improve care processes and systems for effective delivery of comprehensive HIV services including strengthening care continuity systems essential for patient retention in care.
Specific Duties: •Mentor nursing staff at designated sites in clinical care of PLHIV across the care continuum, •Support institutionalization of clinical care systems to improve efficiency in HIV services provision at designated sites •Participate in training of nurses and other health professionals •Support sites to develop improvement plans as part of remediation action •Provide site staff with the latest information on the nursing care of HIV patients, including implementation of national guidelines. Qualifications: •BSc in Nursing, preferably with additional training in public health •Current clinical HIV medicine practice as a nurse for not less than 5 years •Ability to interface with multiple cadres of health care workers in a professional manner. •Proficiency with basic computer skills •Registration with the Cameroon Nursing Council •Must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
1. All applications should be submitted electronically to TIDECameroon@georgetown.edu
2. Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant’s work experience preferably in the last 2-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
3. All applications should include a cover letter that details one’s suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
4. Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one’s key achievements in areas relevant to the job
5. Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
6. All applicants should include daytime phone contact information.
7. Deadline for application is December 18 2019, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
8. Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity or any other status variable.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.