Human Resources Officer
Reports to: Field Operations Manager
Location of Work: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Job Overview: To promote staff welfare, recruitment of quality staff, enhance job performance through development and management of the employee performance management system and to ensure that the organization’s personnel policies, regulations and practices comply with the local labour laws. In addition, the position will support staff and senior management in HR related issues to ensure the involvement of employees at the workplace. Further, the HR Officer will manage all payroll management functions including coordinating with external payroll agency and U.S Home Office.
• Oversee strict compliance with the organization’s recruitment policy and procedures.
• Place and circulate in-house, external and newspaper advertisements for positions; Collect applications and prepare preliminary short lists, processing and testing; communicate with applicants, carry out and document reference checks, arrange interviews and make interview recommendations,
• Develop and oversee the employee orientation program for new hires
• Manage staff grievance procedure
• Manage all staff benefits including payroll
• Initiate, monitor and follow up the Performance Evaluation Management System (PMS) to ensure compliance by all the staff.
• Manage the staff exit procedures
• Develop and update staff development and training plans.
• Organize and monitor in-house staff coaching and mentoring.
• Advise and lead operationalization of a Work Place HIV/AIDS Policy
• Liaise with program technical leads and support workforce planning: staffing, staff succession plans, promotions, internal transfers and relocations,
• Assist in securing government permits for expatriate personnel and their dependents
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, preferably with HR related accreditation
• At least 5 years’ experience in HRM function in a reputable organization
• Excellent customer service skills
• Deep understanding of the Cameroon employment and labor law practice environment
• Must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English
Suivez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.