REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
PEACE- WORK-FA THERLAND
ORDER No-1900664/MINESUP/ OF July 10th, 2019
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into Year Three of the first Cycle of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College (HTTTC), Bambili, of The University of Bamenda, for the 202019/2020 academie year.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Mindful of the Constitution;
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A Competitive Entrance Examination into year three of the First cycle of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College (HTTTC) Bambili, University of Bamenda, for the 2019/2020 academie year has been launched in the following Departments:
ARTICLE 2: Admission into the Third Year of the First Cycle of HTTTC for 2019/2020 is launched with the following conditions.
AGE LIMIT: Admission into the third year of the HTTTC is open to Cameroonians of both sexes not more than thirty one (31) years on January 1,2019. The age limit does not apply to civil servants.
Candidates must be holders of the following certificates:
- BTS, HPD, DUT or HND delivered by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education, for .the following specialty:, , Electrotechnics, Mechanical Manufacturing, Fashion Clothing and Textile, Home Economies, Fundamental Computer Sciences, Accountancy, Management, Marketing. Holders of the DUT must also hoId the Baccalaureat, the “Brevet de Technicien” or the GCE Advanced Level in their speciality.
a)For admission into Information Management and Communication exclusively: Bachelor Degree in Letters, Law, or any equivalent certificate recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
b)For Electrical Engineering: Bachelor Degree in Physics, Electronics/Electrotechnics/Automation (EEA), or any equivalent certificate recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 3 The entrance is opened only to holders of the required diplomas at the time of application.
Article 4 The registration procedure and file shall consist of the following:
- An online application form to be filled at the web address http://www.htttcuniba-edu.cm/entrance by the candidate;
- Download and print out the application form and the acceptance slip;
- Present yourself at any Express Exchange SA branch nationwide with the online application form for payment;
- Obtain a receipt upon payment oftwenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered by Express Exchange SA. No other form ofpayment shall be accepted for payment ;
- A certified true photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more th an three (3) months
- Transcripts of Probatoire or GCE AIL (lower and upper sixth transcripts) or Baccalauréat signed or certified by the competent academie authorities;
- A certified photocopy of GCE O/L or Probatoire, GCE AIL or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months. Results slips for 2019 GCE or Baccalauréat will be accepted pending officiai certificates
- Transcripts of first year, second year of studies for holders of HND/BTSIDSEPIHPD or levels first, second and third years of studies for holders of bachelor’s DegreeslBTIDUT signed or certified by the competent academie authorities
- A medical certificate issued by astate medical docto
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- One self-addressed A4 envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force;
- Two passport-size photographs;
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education, the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries, or the Minister of Public Service for other civil servants.
Article 5 (1) Holders offoreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education.
(2) The final admission of these candidates shall be confrrrned only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence .
Article 6: Complete files should be submitted to HTTTC Bambili campus or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education latest on Friday, September 13,2019. An officiai shall sign the acceptance slip and retum to candidate for safe keeping
Article 7 (1) the examination shall comprise:
- A major and minor paper based on Multiple Choice Questions (70% of the total assessment);
- Study offiles (30% of the total assessment);
Article 8 The written papers based on Multiple Choice Questions will take place on Saturday, September 28, 2019, at 02 p.m., in the following examination centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Articte 9 (1) The distribution ofpapers per Department and specialtyis indicated in the following table:
(2)The syllabuses of the competitive entrance examination are the same as that ofHNDIBTS/DSEPIHPDIBT /DUT bachelor’s Degrees programs.
Article 10 (1) Marks for the written papers ranged from zero tol00. Any candidate who scores less than 25/10 shall be disqualified.
(2)The study of files assessments will mostly be based on:
- the candidate’s age;
- the number of years spent in Secondary and Higher Education;
- the grades of GCE O/L and GCE A/L certificates and the average marks of Probatoire and Baccalauréat
Article 11 The final results shall be published by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education after deliberations by a constituted jury.
Article 12. The composition of the jury mentioned in Article Il above will be the prerogative of the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education,
Article 13 The registration fee as stipulated ln Article 4 above is nonrefundable.
Article 14 The Vice-Chancellor of The University ofBamenda, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College Bambili, each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation ofthis order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.