REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
PEACE- WORK-FA THERLAND
ORDER No-1900664/MINESUP/ OF July 10th, 2019
To launch the Competitive Common Entrance Examination for the recruitment of student-teachers of the Technical Secondary Education into Year One of the 2ndCycle of the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (HTTTC) of the University of Buea in Kumba, for the 2019/2020 academie year.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A competitive common entrance examination for the recruitrnent of student teachers into Year One of the Second Cycle of the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (HTTTC) of the University of Buea in Kumba, has been launched for the 2019/2020 academie year in the following departments and options:
Article 2: (1) The examination shall be organized in one sitting to Cameroonians ofboth sexes, who fulfill the following conditions:
(2)Candidates with equivalent qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education are qualified to write the examinations.
Article 3: (1) Foreign candidates may be allowed to sit for the examination in the same academie conditions within the limits of the available places, in conformity with the regulations in force.
(2)Candidates who are not civil servants should not be more than 32 years old as of 1st January 2019.
Article 4: The registration procedure is as follows:
- Present yourself to any Express Union agency for payment;
- Collect your receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA;
- Go online and enter your Express Union transaction ID number for registration at the web address http://www.registration.htttckumba.com in order to obtain a registration form and an acceptance slip to be signed by an official at the reception center. Please ensure download of confirmation letter and acceptance slip;
- Collect your receipt upon payment oftwenty thousand (20,000) FCFA;
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- Confirmation letter of online registration;
- A typed certified true copy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months;
- Transcripts of levels 1, II, and III of “Licence” or Bachelor’s Degree signed or certified by the competent academie authorities
- A certified true copy of “Licence”, Bachelor Degree or equivalent diploma dated not more than six( 6) months ;
- A medical certificate issued by-a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching. It should particularly specify that the candidate does not suffer from serious physiological deficiencies in his diction, hearing, sight and motricity;
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCF A at any EXPRESS UNIO agency; No other form of payment shall be accepted;
- One self-addressed A4 envelope bearing stamps in conformity with regulations in force;
- Two passport-size photographs;
- An authorization to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education, the Minister of Higher Education for civil servants working in these Ministries or the ministry of public service for other civil servants.
Article 5: (1) Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence oftheir diplomas or certificates. The Order granting equivalence and the receipts are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
(2) ln case of their final admission after success in the examination, the candidate will be subject to the presentation of the said equivalence within the deadline set by the competent authorities.
Article 6: Complete files should be submirted to HITTC Kumba, the University of Buea, or Regional Delegations of Secondary Education latest, 16th August 2019.
Article 7: The examination shall comprise:
- Written paper (70% of the total assessment);
- Study of files (30% of the total assessment);
Article 8: The written examination will take place on Sunday 25th August 2019 at 12 noon in the following examination centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala, Yaoundé, and Kumba.
Article 9: (1) The written examinations will be in the departrnentsand options listed below:
(2)The syllabi of the competitive entrance examination in each section are the same as in the Bachelor’s Degree Programs or equivalence.
Article 10: Written examinations are scored on 20 points. Any score below 05 points is elirninatory .
Article 11: The study of candidates’ files will be based on:
- The candidate’s age;
- The number of years spent in Higher Education;
- Transcripts of levels I, II, and III of “Licence” or Bachelor’s Degree
The final results shall be published by the Minister of Higher Education after deliberations by the jury.
Article 12: The composition of the jury mentioned in Article Il will be the prerogative of the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 13: The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (H.T,T.T.C) of the University of Buea in Kumba, each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.