REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
PEACE- WORK-FA THERLAND
ORDER No-1900664/MINESUP/ OF July 10th, 2019
To launch the Competitive Common Entrance Examination for the recruitment of Student-Teachers into Year One of the First Cycle of the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (HTTTC) of the University of Buea in Kumba, for the 2019/2020 academie year.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Mindful of the Constitution;
DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A competitive common entrance examination for the recruitrnent of student teachers into Year One of the First Cycle of the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (HTTTC) of the University of Buea in Kumba, has been launched for the 2019/2020 academie year in the following departments and options:
Article 2: (1) The examination shall be organized in one sitting to Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of the Baccalauréat required for the option solicited, or GCE A/L in at least two papers and GCE O/L with pass in at least four subjects, excluding “Religious Knowledge.
(2)The table below shows the required certificates to qualify for the Competitive Entrance Examination:
Article 3: (1) Foreign candidates may be allowed to sit for the examination in the same academie conditions within the limits of the available places, in conformity with the regulations in force.
(2)Candidates who are not civil servants should not be more than 29 years old as of 1 st January 2019.
Article 4: The registration procedure is as follows:
- Present yourselfto any Express Union agency for payment;
- Collect your receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA
- Go online and enter your Express Union transaction ID number for registration at the web address http://www.registration.htttckumba.com in order to obtain a registration form and an acceptance slip to be signed by an officiaI at the reception center. Please ensure download of confirmation letter and acceptance slip
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- Confirmation letter of online registration;
- A certified true photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) Months;
- Transcripts of Probatoire or GCE OIL and Baccalauréat or GCE AIL signed or certified by the competent academie authorities;
- A certified photocopy of Baccalauréat or GCE AIL or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months. Candidates preparing the Baccalauréat or GCE A.L for 2019 session shall present their diploma in due time;
- A medical certificate issued by a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medicallyfit for teaching. It should particularly specify that the candidate does not suffer from serious physiological deficiencies in his diction, hearing, sight and motricity
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA at any EXPRESS UNION agency. No other form of payment shall be accepted;
- One self-addressed A4 envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force;
- Two passport-size photographs;
- An authorization to sit for the examination issued by the ministry of origin for civil servants.
Article 5: (1) Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The Order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
(2)ln case of their final admission after success in the examination, the candidate will be subject to the presentation of the said equivalence within the deadline set by the competent authorities.
Article 6: Completefiles shouldbe submittedto HTTTCKumba, the Universityof Buea or the. Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, latest 16th August 2019.
Article 7:(1) The examination shall comprise:
- A written paper (70% of the total assessment);
- Study of files (30% of the total assessment);
Article 8: The written examination will take place on Saturday 24th August 2019 at 8 a.m. in the following examination centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala, Yaounde and Kumba.
Article 9: (1) The written examinations will be in the departments and options listed below:
The syllabi of the competitive entrance examination in each option are the same as in the Baccalaureate or GCE A/L Programs or equivalence.
Article 10: Written examinations are scored on 20 points. Any score below 05 points is
Article 11: The study of candidates’ files will be based
- “the candidate’s age;-
- The number of years spent in Secondary Education;
- Transcripts of Probatoire, GCE O/L and that of Baccalaureate or GCE
The final results shall be published by the Minister of Higher Education after deliberations by the jury.
Article 12: The composition of the jury mentioned in Article Il will be the prerogative of the Minister of. Higher Education.
Article 13: The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (H.T.T.T.C) of the University of Buea in Kumba, each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.