The Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education, announces as follows :
Within the framework of his assistance and professional integration policy, the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education is lauching the 17th edition of Holiday Jobs in favour of students of recognized national higher education institutions.
This Holiday Job programme that will run from 16 July to 18 September 2019 aims at:
– Introducing students to the public service ;
– Offering students the opportunity to valorize their knowledge through support to host structures, and thus participate in the life of the institutions and community ;
– Promoting the policy of assistance to students of recognized national higher education institutions.
Students wishing to carry out these internships in the Central Services of the Ministry of Higher Education are invited to submit their files at room 929, 9th floor of the Ministry or in State Universities for those who wish to carry out the internship in their institution.
The file shall comprise the following:
– A handwritten unstamped application addressed to the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education;
– An Application form duly filled and signed by the appicant ;
– A photocopy of the receipt showing proof of payment of tuition fees for the current year ;
– A photocopy of the school attendance certificate or student identity card for the current year ;
– A photocopy of the national identity card ;
– A photocopy of a death certificate of parentes), for orphans ;
– A photocopy of a disability card (for the disabled) ;
– A medical certificate or any other document justifying your condition (for other social cases) ;
– Two passport-size photographs.
The deadline for submission of application files at the Ministry of Higher Education, room 929 is 21 June 2019 at 3:30 p.m.