- National Tourism Guidance: 10 places; l
- Management Tourism and Hotel Establishments: 30 places;
- Development and Touristic Management of Territories: 10 places.
- Cameroonians of both sexes with a sound knowledge of english and french who are holders of either a DEUG in social sciences (anthropology, archaeology, geography, history, art history, sociology, etc.) or in languages (German, english, Spanish, french, etc.) for the National Tourism Guidance specialization and Development and Touristic Management of Territories; or a BTS (HND) or a DEUG in hotel business, catering, tourism, economics, management, marketing, etc.) for the Management of Tourism and Hotel Business establishments specialization, as well as any other certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education as an equivalent of the aforementioned certificates.
- Foreigners who fulfilled the required academic conditions for admission into professional bachelor’s degree cycle in Tourism and Hotel Business in the University of Yaounde I
- an individual application form to be collected from the student’s records office of FALSS or downloaded from the website of MINESUP whose address is: www.minesup.gov.com
- a written and stamped application;
- a certified true copy of the required certificates not more than 3 months old or a certified true copy of an attestation of level or the equivalent issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- a legalized extract of the birth certificate not more than 3 months old.
- an attestation of presentation of the original of the required certificates.
- transcripts of the first and second years of higher education certified by the head of the establishment.
- a school attendance testimonial or an attestation from the applicants employer.
- one medical certificate.
- two passport sizes (4 x 4) photographs (affix one on the first page of the application files and write the name and first name at the back of the second):
- a self addressed stamped (a the current rate) envelope.
- the receipt showing payment of the sum of 20 000 CFA francs been registration fee for the competitive entrance examination issued of the Faculty of Arts, Letters and Social Sciences (FALSS) of the University of Yaounde I services. Registration fee shall be non-refundable.
Suivez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.