REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Paix- Travail- Patrie
Peace-Work – Fatherland
MINISTERE DES TRAVAUX PUBLICS
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS
The Minister of State, Minister for Higher Education and the Minister for Public Works inforrn the general public that the 2019/2020 Competitive Entrance Examination into the National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW), Buea Annex has been launched in the Higher Technician Cycle as follow:
Civil Engineering (80 Places), Rural Engineering (60 Places), Land Surveying (60 Places) and Town Planning (50 places).
This competitive entrance examination is open to holders (or students awaiting results) of any one of the following certificates : BAC C, D, E, F,TI, GCE A levels in Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry, obtained at one sitting, City and Guilds of London Advanced Craft Certificate, “Brevet Professionnel” or any equivalent certificate.
*Date of Examination : 10 August 2019 at 7h 00
The closing date for handing in documents is 26th July 2019. They should be submitted at any of the following centres :
NASPW Yaounde or ENSTP Buea Annex; Public Works Trades Center (PWTC) Garoua or Public Works Trades Center (PWTC) Akonolinga ; Regional Delegations of Public’ Works.
The documents include :
- Registration forrn to be collected from any of the examination centres (see 1) ; indicate the option of your choice and the centre chosen to write the exams ;
N.B: Candidates shall choose one option only.
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate ofnot more than three months”~’ld ; Certificate of non-conviction (B3) of not more than three months old ;
- A certified true copy of the relevant certificate or attestation of success; Medical certificate of fitness ;
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW BUEA account N° 08667042000-41 at BICEC, BUEA Branch (agency code: 06842 BUEA), of the sum of CF A F 20 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside BUEA may pay their fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense.
N.B: No cash payment Should be made at any examination centre.
- Sponsorship form to be collected from the examination centre of your choice ;
- A 4×4 Photograph to be attached to the Registration Form ;
- For state agents only : an authorization from their user ministries allowing them to sit this examination ;
- Certificate of Nationality for foreign candidates.
(1) No cash payment should be made at the Examination Centre
(2)Selection of foreign candidates will be based on the studies and evaluation of their documents.
(1) EXAMINATION CENTRES
The Competitive Entrance Examination herein organised will exclusively take place ln Bafoussam ; Buea ; Garoua; Yaounde
N.B : The candidates will write the exams only at the centre chosen.
(2) TUITION FEE (2019/2020)
The Tuition fee shall be worth:
185 000 CF AF for Cameroonians and
435 000 CF AF for foreigners
Duration for the exams and Syllabus
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, French and English……………..3h
NB: Information is available on the Websiteof the school : http://www.enstp.cm