REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Paix – Travail – Patrie
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTEREDES TRAVAUX PUBLICS
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS
The Minister ofState, Minister for Higher Education and the Minister for Public Works inform students that in partnership with the University of Padova in Italy, the National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW) of Yaounde is organising a Competitive Entrance Examination for the admission of 80 students into the First Year of Architecture (BAC/GCE ALs + 5 ans).
This competitive entrance examination is open to holders (or students awaiting results) of any of the following qualifications: Baccalaureat C, D, E, or F, TI; the GCE Advanced Levels with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry, passed on one sitting; or any other qualification recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education as an equivalent.
The examination shall take place on 081h Septembre 2019 as from 7 :00 am prompt.
Application files should be submitted no later than 23lh August 2019 at the following addresses:
National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW), Yaounde or Buea Annex; Public Works Trade Centres, Garoua or Akonolinga; Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works.
Composition of application files:
- An application forrn to be taken either at the Examination Centre, or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works; indicate the centre chosen to write the exams (1);
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate, dating not more than three (3) months old;
- A certificate of non-conviction (Bulletin n03) dating not more than three (3) months old;
- A certified true copy of the relevant certificate or attestation of success;
- A medical certificate of abilityin public works trades;
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW Yaounde account No 13368063000-93 at Le Parc Branch ofBICEC in Yaounde, of the sum of CFA F 20 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside Yaounde may pay their fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense.
- A sponsorship letter on the model to be taken either at the examination centre; or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works (1);
- A passport-sizedphoto to be stapled to the application forrn;
- An authorizationto sit the examination issuedby the user Ministry (for state employees).
- Certificate of Nationality for foreign candidates.
N.B:(1) No cash payment should be made at the Examination Centre
(2)Selection of foreign candidates will be based on the studies and evaluation of their documents.
(1) EXAMINATION CENTRES
The Competitive Entrance Examination herein organised will exclusively take place in Bafoussam ; Buea; Garoua; Yaounde
N.B : The candidates will write the exams only at the centre chosen.
(2) TUITION FEE (2019/2020)
The Tuition fee shall be worth:
235 000 CF AF for Camerooniansand
535 000 CF AF for foreigners
CONTENT AND DURATION OF THE EXAMINATION
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge,French and English……………4h
NB: Information is available on the Website of the school :http://www.enstp.cm