REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Department of Student Assistance and
The Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the government of the People’s Republic of China is offering 34 scholarships for the 2019/2020 academic year for fust cycle university studies, Master’s and Doctorate levels.
The award is open for the following domains; Mining Engineering, Robotics, Computer Sciences, Electricity, Renewable Energy, Environmental Sciences, Network and Telecommunications, Economies, Medicine, Commerce and Distribution, Management of Agricultural Co-operatives, Industrlal Fishery, Accountancy, International Business Law.
- Be of Cameroonian national
- Be in good health both physically and mentally ;
- Be a holder of a GCE Advanced Level, or equivalent diploma Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade for first cycle studies;B
- Be a holder of the first degree, a Masters degree or a doctorate degree with at least a fairly good grade for post graduate studies. ;
- Be at most 22 years for the ftrst cycle, 32 years at most for Master’s and 35 years at most for the post graduate levels.
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education with the field of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly mentioned;
- An application form to be downloaded and printed on the following link http://www.csc.edu.cn or www.campuschina.org;
- certifled copy of birth certiflcate dated not more than 3 months ;A
- A certiflcate of nationality;
- Certified copies of GCE Ordinary Level and Advanced Level or BEPC, Probatoire and Baccalaureate translated in English or Chinese ;C
- Copies of university transcripts translated in English or Chinese (for post graduate candidates) ;
- Certifiedcopies of degrees translatedin Englishor Chinese;
- Two recommendation letters written in English or Chinese by a Professor or Assistant Professor, for post graduate levels ;
- A detailed study plan or a research project written in English or Chinese (200 words minimum for university studies and 800 for postgraduate) ;
- Photocopy of passport ;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- 04 most recent 4×4 passport size photographs with address and signature behind;
- A medical certificate;
- A form of medical exams carried out at the Yaounde Gynaeco-Obstetric and Pediatrie Hospital;
State workers are eligible upon presentation of a study leave application letter transmitted by their administration of origin to the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Candidate files in 3 copies (1 0riginal and 2 photocopy) should be submitted at Minesup 15th floor room 1504 latest 1st match 2019, 3:30pm
NB: Incomplete files will be rejected