To announce professional competitive examination for the recruitment of 425 (four hundred and twenty-five) High School Teachers for the 2018-2019 session.
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM.
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of decree No. 75/768 of 18 December 1975 on the Special Rules and Regulations of the corps of National Education civil servants 2018-2019.
Mindful of decree No. 94/199 of 7 October 1994 on the General Rules and Regulations of the Public Service as amended and supplemented by decree No. 2000/287 of 12 October 2000.
Mindful of decree No. 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government. kamerpower.com Recruitment of 425 High School Teachers 2018-2019.
Mindful of decree No. 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to form the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of decree No. 2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 to lay down the General Rules and Regulations for Government Competitive Examinations.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) Professional competitive examination to recruit 425 (four hundred and twenty-five) of the second grade of the “A” category of the Public Service has been announced. The number of available places for the various categories is distributed as follows:
High School Teachers of the second grade of the “A”
Subjects No of places
Life Sciences and Earth 15
Computer Sciences 20
Bilingual Letters. 25
English Modern Letters 20
French Modern Letters. 25
Langues et Culture Camerounaises. 15
Langues Francaise et Literature d’expression Francaise 20
Langues Anglaise et Literature d’expression Angliase 15
(2) The written part of this examination shall take place on the 03 December 2016 in Yaounde, the only examination centre
Concours-Entrance of High School Teachers of the second grade of the “A” category.
Age limit: 50 years at most On 1st January 2018 (be born after 31/12/1967).
Seniority required: Having served for at least five (05) years in the grade as at 1st January 2018.
Remarks: Open for Secondary School Teachers.
Candidate’s complete application files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, ln-Service Competitive Examinations Service (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, Recruitment and Training Service, not later than Friday 30 November 2018. The files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained from the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or at all Regional Delegations of the Public Service or downloaded at the following website address: www.minfopra.gov.cm
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A receipt attesting payment of a registration fee of CFA 20 000 francs (twenty thousand) issued by either the Service Head for ln-Service Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Head of the Recruitment and Training Service at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- A photocopy of the candidate’s absorption.
- A photocopy of the candidate’s reclassification, advancement in grade or change of corps instrument, where applicable.
- A photocopy of the last advancement decision.
- An attestation of effective presence.
- 2 (two) passport-size photographs. kamerpower.com
- an envelop bearing a 500 francs CFA stamp.
All incomplete, late files or files containing documents signed by the police shall be rejected.
The certification of career instruments shall be done in the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
SYLLABUS AND EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
The syllabus for these competitive examinations is appended to this order.
The written and oral parts of the examination shall be scheduled as follows:
a. Written papers:
The latest time to arrive at the examination centre is 7:00 am. prompt.
b. Oral part A
Only for candidates who are declared successful in the written part of the examinations.
The Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform shall announce the date and timetable for the oral part of the examination through a press release.
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
The final results of the competitive examination shall be published through an instrument signed by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
This order shall be registered and published wherever necessary.