Concours IRIC Yaounde International communication and public action 2018-2019. To launch the competitive entrance examination into the Professional Postgraduate (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, Major in INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION AND PUBLIC ACTION of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC) of the University of Yaounde II for the 2018-2019 academic year.
DECISION N. 18/00514 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/of 05 July 2018.
A competiti Entrance examination for the selection of thirty five (35) students for admission into the Professional Postgraduatc Programme (Mastcrs) Cycle in International Relations, Major in Intcrnational Communication and Public Action, of the International Relations Institute of Carncroon (IRIC) has been launehed for the 2018-2019 academic year. This examination shall take place on 13th September 2018.
Article 2: The competitive entrancc cxamination mentioned in Article 1 abovc is open to male and female Cameroonians who are not more than 32 years old as of 30th August 2018. However, candidates who arc workers and foreign candidates shall compete out of the number of places mentioned above. They will be subjected to special age and financial conditions.
Article 3: The competitive entrance examination is open to holders of at least a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Political Science, Law, Arts, Social Sciences. or any other equivalent university certificate recognized as such by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 4: The written examination shall comprise two papers: Paper I based on the candidates knowledge of international relations and techniques of communication while paper II is a language (French for English speaking candidates and English for French speaking candidates).
Article 5: The competitive entrance examination schedule:
Written: Thursday 13th September 2018.
9am – 12pm: International Relations and Techniques of Communication.
2pm – 4pm: Language examinations.
Oral: The date of the oral examination for successful candidates will be scheduled later.
Article 6: Candidates are expected to be in front of the examination rooms thirty (30) minutes before the beginning of each test, with their national identity cards:
Article 7: Candidates will be definitely declared successful after the oral test, which is reserved only for those who will pass the written one.
Article 8: The candidate’s tiles shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education : www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC
- A certified eopy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more than three months before the examination date.
- A certified copy of candidates highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities.
- A medical certificate.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months before the examination date.
- Passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A formal authorization from the employer. l‘or candidates who are workers.
- A self addressed envelope bearing a 500FCFA postage stamp.
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees l‘or the examination. The money should be paid into account N° 10002 00069 9000023149593, entitled IRIC/CONCOURS, at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
NB.: The payment of the said examination fees depend on the delivery of a clearance form by the bursar of IRIC after verification of the candidate’s file by the Student Records Office of IRIC.
Article 9: Deadline for the reception of complete application files is Monday 10th September 2018, at 6pm, at the Student Records office of IRIC. Incomplete files and files that are deposited after the deadline shall be rejected. kamerpower.com
Article 10: The Director of University Accreditation and Quality, the Rector of The University of Yaounde II and the Director of IRIC are responsible for the execution of this order which shall be registered and communicated in English and French when and where ever need arises.