REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2018-2019:
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY
Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2018-2019: Masters International Banking, Money and finance.
ORDER n° 18/00512 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC OF 05 July 2018.
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the Professional Postgraduate (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, Major in INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC) of the University of Yaounde II, for the 2018-2019 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION HEREBY ANNOUNCES:,
A competitive entrance examination for the selection of Thirty five (35) students for admission into the Professional Postgraduate Programme (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, Major in International Banking and Finance, of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC) has been launched for the 2018-2019 academic year. The examination shall take place in the unique centre of Yaounde. This examination shall take place on 12th September 2018.
Paper one shall comprise two parts, based on the candidate’s knowledge of international relations and current international economics issues, and paper two, based on language (French for English speaking candidates and English for French speaking candidates).
The candidates will be definitively declared successful after the oral examination which is reserved for those who will pass the written one.
Conditions to be fulfilled:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (foreign candidates are admitted out of the fixed quota).
- Be less than thirty-two (32) years on 30 August 2018. However, candidates who are workers recommended by their employers, can compete out of the number of places fixed above. They will be subjected to special age and financial conditions;
- Be holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Management, Law or any other equivalent university diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more than three months ago.
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities.
- A medical certificate; Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2018-2019
- A curriculum vitae.
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees (for the examination) ; The money should be paid into account N° 10002 00069 90000231495 93 entitled IRIC/CONCOURS at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months ago.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
Wednesday, 12th September 2018:
9:00 to 12:00 a.m. Paper I: International Relations and Current International Economics Issues.
2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Paper II: Language
The oral examination will be scheduled later.
Deadline for the reception of application files: Monday 10th September 2018.
Candidates arc cxpectcd to be in front or the examination rooms thirty (30) minutes before the beginning of each test, with their national identity cards.