To announce the competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifty five (60) legal probationers of the Judicial Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM) for the 2018-2019 academic year. Concours ENAM Cameroon 2018: 60 legal probationers.
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of Law N°99/016 of 22 December 1999 bearing the general rules and regulations governing public establishments and enterprises of the public and semi public sectors.
Mindful of Decree N°75/776 of 18 December 1975 bearing the special statute governing the corps of personnels of Financial Services;
Mindful of Decree N°84/157 of 18 April 1984 bearing the special statute governing personnels of the corps of Prices. Weight and Measures, together with all the amendments thereto;
Mindful of Decree N°94/199 of 7 October 1994 regulating the general status of the Public Service, together with all the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N°2005/154 of 6 May 2005 to organize the National School of Administration and Magistracy (Concours ENAM Cameroon 2018: 60 legal probationers) and the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N” 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of Decree N°2011/410 of 09 December 2011 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of Decree N° 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of Decree N°2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 regulating the general rules and regulations for government Competitive Entrance Examinations.
Mindful of Order N°004831/MINFOPRA of 10 October 2012 regulating Studies and Schooling in the Administrative and Financial Divisions of the National School of Administration and Magistracy.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of sixty (60) legal probationers of the Judicial Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2018-2019 academic year.
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows:
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians without distinction of language (English or French) who fulfill the following requirements:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- As for the Judicial and administrative sections, hold a Masters degree or “Maitrise” in Law issued by a Cameroonian university or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority and accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- As for the accounting section, hold either a Masters degree or “Maitrise” in economics or in Management or a Masters degree in Computer Science issued by a Cameroonian university or any other foreign equivalent degree, recognized by the competent authority and accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2018.
- Application forms are obtainable from ENAM (www.enam.cm) Concours ENAM Cameroon 2018: 60 legal probationers.
- Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs).
- Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees.
- All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region.
- Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit In the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 27th July 2018.
- a registration form bearing a CFA 1000 fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of the required academic certificate.
- an attestation of the presentation of the original of the required certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer.
- a receipt attesting payment of the registration fee issued by the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those in the Centre or by the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reforms for the others.
- a certificate of non-conviction of not more than three (03) months issued by the competent Judicial authorities.
- A medical certificate of not more than three (03) months on the date the application form is deposited and signed by a medical doctor of a public hospital.
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate typed and signed by the competent administrative or council authorities.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.