REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SECRETARIAT GENERAL MINSANTE
EXAMINATION ORGANIZING COMMITTEE.
Concours Health personel Cameroon 2017-2018: MINSANTE Examination into public and private Health Personnel Training institutions. Concours for Health personel of Cameroon 2017-2018
No D13-86 /CRP/MINSANTE/CAB Yaounde, The 04 May 2018.
PRESSE RELEASE – RADIO.
A written competitive examination into public and private Health Personnel Training institutions in the Republic of Cameroon will take place on the 4th of August 2018, according to the following provisions:
I. NUMBER OF PLACES AVAILABLE : 6115 ALLOCATED AS FOLLOWS:
II. Examination Centres Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019: MINSANTE.
- YAOUNOE, DOUALA, GAROUA, EBOLOWA, BERTOUA, LIMBE, BAMENDA,MAROUA, BAFOUSSAM, NGAOUNDERE.
III. Conditions to be fulfilled
The following can apply for the entrance examination in the training schools of Nurses, Midwifery and Health Technicians:
III.1. General Conditions
(1) For Health Technicians, Nursing care and Midwifery Section:
- Cameroonians and foreigner of both sexes, aged 18 to 30 years on 1st January 2018.
2) For the Nursing specialities:
- Cameroonians and foreigner of both sexes, Not older than 40 years on 1st January 2018,
- Be holder of a State Registered Nursing Certificate with at least two years of professional experience in a health facility.
III.2. Specific Conditions Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019: MINSANTE.
(1) Candidates for the entrance examination into Nursing Assistants, Community Health Assistants, Assistants Health Technicians, (Medical Analysis and Mortuary Attendants) training schools.
- Be a holder of a BEPC or GCE O / L (General Education) in 04 subjects or CAP (Home Economics and Médical Secretariat only) .
(2) Candidates for the entrance examination into Health Technicians in Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Medical Analysis, Sanitary Technicians, Medical Imaging (Radiology), Optometry/Refraction and Occupational Therapy Training schools.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in 02 science subjects.
(3) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of State qualified Nursing and Midwives / maieuticians.
- Be a holder of a Baccalauréat (C, D, F7 or F8), or a GCE A / L (General Education) in at least 02 subjects.
4) Candidates for the entrance examination in the training schools of Nursing Specialized in Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology / Intensive Care, Mental Health and Gerontology.
- Hold a State registered Nurse certificate and have at least two (02) years of working experience in Health facility.
NB: All documents that don’t comply will be rejected systematically
IV. Composition of the Application files
Complete files shall be submitted at the Regional Delegation of Public Health from the official launching date of the examination to the 30th of June 2018, which shall be considered as the ultimate deadline. Files shall comprise the following documents:
- A form which candidates shall download from the website site www.minsanteconcours.cm or www.concours.minsante.cm
- A stamped application to the Minister of Public Health, dated, and singed by the candidate, and bearing a 1.000 FCFA fiscal stamp. The application shall include.
- The first and surnames of candidate as well as a complete contact address.
- The Examination the candidate intends to sit for.
- The examination center.
- Selected training schools: candidates must choose 02 training schools including 01 public schools and 01 private schools.
Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019: MINSANTE.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true copy of the required academic or professional diploma.
- An attestation of presentation of the original certificate of the required diploma.
- A certificate of non conviction of the candidate, dated less than three months; (A criminal record (bulletin No. 3) not older than three months).
- A medical certificate attesting that the candidate is physically and mentally able to exercise envisaged.
- A receipt of payment, worth 10.000 FCFA, at the regional chief of service for administrative and financial affairs for all grades.
- A large envelope bearing a 1000 FCFA stamped and the complete/ full address of the candidate.
- A certified true copy of the national identity card.
- A 4 x 4 passport size photograph; colour.
- An Authorisation to sit for the exam (only for civil servants).
NB: Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019: MINSANTE Cameroon.
- Candidates shall download the form from the website www.minsanteconcours.cm
- The candidate should present their files at the Regional Delegation of Public Health with the form printed from the website before the validation of their registration. kamerpower.com
- Files which are incomplete or submitted after the deadline shall automatically be rejected.
- By completing the registration form mentioned instep 1, if the applicant finds mistakes after printing in his choices, he can repeat this process as many times as necessary. Only the printed tabled in the Regional Delegation will be taken into account.This will destroy all other copies erroneous. The identification number on the printed filed with the file, date of birth, the number of the National Identity Card, the place of filing and the examination center will be requested to complete his registration after obtaining the receipt to the Regional Delegation.
- Some courses are not taught by public schools. In this case, the candidate always choose two private schools.
- This online application platform was set up in order to minimize the errors in the data of candidates, since it is now the candidate who fills himself his own information. So the good faith of the candidates will achieve this goal.
It is recommended that applicants not to wait until the last day to register or complete the registration requirement since the network will be saturated which will be characterized by a remarkable slowness of the website.
V. Nature of Exam Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019.
The Entrance examination from official programs will cover the following subjects: kamerpower.com
- Nursing Assistants,Community Health Asistants, Asistants HeaIth Technicians (Medical Analysis option) and Assistant Health Technicians Attendants.
- General knowledge.
- State Registered Nurses, Midwifery, HeaIth Technicians, (Medical Analysis, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Psychomoto and Relaxation terapy, Radiology and Medical Imagery, Pharmacy, Sanitary Technicians and Optometry/Refraction).
- General knowledge.
Concours Health personel Cameroon 2018-2019: MINSANTE Cameroun.
- State Registered Nurses in Mental Health, Anaesthesiology/Reanimation, Ophthalmology and Geronlology:
- General knowledge.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Medical and Surgical pathology.
The examination question shall be presented in the form of a document,with each page comprising multiple choice or short answer questions. The results of this competitive examination shall be published through a decision issued by The Minister of Public Health.