Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY.
Concours FGI University of Douala 2018 third year Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI of University of Douala).
PRESS RELEASE n° 18/00364 MINESUP/ SG/DAUQ/SDEAC OF 23 May 2018.
To lunch the competitive entrance examination into the (3rd) third year of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI of University of Douala) of the University of Douala for the academic year 2018/2019. Concours FGI University of Douala 2018 third year Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI of University of Douala).
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION ANNOUNCES THAT:
Holders of the following certificates:
The competitive entrance examination for admission of two hundred and ten (210) students into the third year of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering of the University of Douala for the 2018/2019 academic year has been launched. Each department will be open to thirty (30) students:
- Industrial Construction Technology.
- Hygiene and Industrial Security.
- Industrial Fishery/maritime mechanic.
- Automobile Technology.
- Telecommunication and Information Technology and Communication.
- Civil Engineering.Automation.
The competitive entrance examination (Concours FGI of University of Douala) is going to take place only in the Douala University centre and concern holders of the following certificates:
- Scientific degrees (Mathematics and Physics).
- Diplomas of engineer of works.
- Degrees in technology.
All AAll equivalent diplomas recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the third year must not be more than thirty two (32) years on the 1st of January 2018. The written examination consists of a unique multidisciplinary paper (mathematics, physics, chemistry and technology). There will be no oral exams.
All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI) or at the University of Douala no later than Tuesday 18th September 2018 and must include the following documents:
The application file of the candidates must contain the following documents:
- An individual registration form is completed and downloaded from the website: www.fgi-ud.org. This form shall bear a 1000 francs fiscal stamp and be duely completed and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true photocopy of the required certificate or diploma or an attestation of success signed by a competent administrative authority.
- Certified true photocopy of level one, two and three transcripts of MINESUP duly signed by the issuing establishment.
- A certified true photocopy of “probatoire” or GCE O level and GCE A level or “Baccalaureat” certificate or slip as the case may be
- A medical certificate not older than three months issued by a state medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education;
- four (4) recent passport size photographs of the candidate with names written behind.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 francs CFA postal stamp with candidates’ address on it.
The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the third year must not be more than thirty two (32) years old on January 1st 2018.
The registration fees for the entrance examination is Thirty Thousand (30000) Francs CFA payable at the UBA bank Account n° 0100500000287 of the University of Douala or through the services of Express Union to the same account in towns where UBA is not present; against a bank receipt which is obligatory included in candidates’ file of dossiers. The registration fee is not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination.
All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the Faculty of Industrial, Engineering (FGI) of the University of Douala, B.P.2701 DOUALA, not later than Tuesday 18th September 2018.
Only candidates, who deposit complete application files, will be authorised to write, after a proof of a national identity card duely presented to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
The written examination will take place on Saturday 22nd September 2018 in the unique Centre indicated above at 8 am.