Rural Production Entrance Exam Cameroon (450 Agriculture) 2018-2019. To announce a direct competitive examination to recruit 450 (four hundred and fifty) personnel into corps of Rural Production (Agriculture) civil servants for the 2018/2019 academic year.
ORDER N° 000409 / MINFOPRA OF 19 FEV 2018.
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM.
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of decree No. 75/789 of 18 December 1975 to lay down the Special Rules and Regulations governing the corps of Youth and Sports civil servants. INJS Yaounde Concours 2018-2019 (PEPS, PAEPS). TRural Production Entrance Exam Cameroon civil servants direct entrance.
Mindful of decree No. 94/199 of 7 October 1994 to lay down the General Rules and, a Regulations of the Public service, as amended and supplemented by décree No 2000/287 of 12 October 2000.
Mindful of decree No. 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to form the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2015/434 of 2 October 2015 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and administrative Reform.
Mindful of decree No. 2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 to fix the General System of Government Competitive Examinations, Concours Administratifs.
Listes des candidats concours CENAJES 2017 MINFOPRA Concours Cameroun 2017-2018
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
a) Direct competitive examinations to recruit personnel into the corps of Rural Production (Agriculture) civil servants have been announced. The number of available places for the various categories is distributed as follows:
I – Agriculture: 50 (Eighty) Senior Agricultural Technicians of the second grade of me B Category of the Public Service.
150 (one hundred fifty) Agricultural Techniciansof the first grade of the ‘B’ category of the Public Service.
250 (two hundred and fifty) Assistant Agricultural Technicians of the ‘C’ category of the Public Service.
b) The written part of these examinations shall take place on the 21 and 22 April 2018 in Yaounde, the only examination centre.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS TO SIT FOR THE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS
a)- General Requirements:
The examinations shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
Fulfil the general requirements For employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- Be physically fit to assume the duties of Rural Production.
- Be 17 years of age, at least or 29 years of age, at most as at 1st January 2018 (be born between (01/01/1989 and 01/01/2001) for category “C”.
- Be 17 years of age, at least or 34 years of age, at most as at 1st January 2018 (be born between (01/01/1984 and 01/01/2001) for “B” category.
b)- Specific Requirements:
For candidates for admission into the corps of Senior Agricultural Technicians, be holder of a Diploma of Senior Agricultural Technician or Senior Technicians in Agro pastoral Counselling or Senior Agro pastoral Entrepreneurship issued by a government national institution of training or by a recognized foreign or international institution of training approved by Prime Minister’s order.
For candidates for admission into the corps of Agricultural Technicians, be holder of a Diploma of Agricultural Technician, Diplorna of Specialist in Cooperation, cycle “B” or Diploma of Specialist in Community Development, cycle “B” issued by a government national institution of training or by a recognized foreign or international institution of training approved by Prime Minister’s order.
For candidates for admission into the corps of Assistant Agricultural Technicians, be holder of a Diploma of Assistant Agricultural Technician, Diploma of Specialist in Cooperation, cycle “C” or Diploma of Specialist in Community Development, cycle “C” issued by a government national institution of training or by a recognized foreign or international institution of training approved by Prime Minister’s order.
Candidates’ complete files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, latest Friday 06 April 2018. The files shall comprise the following documents:
• A registration form bearing a CFA 1 000 francsfiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the following website address: www.minfopra.gov.cm;
• A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
• A certificate of non-conviction.
• A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority
• An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority
• A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer
• A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15000 (fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
• Two passport-size photographs.
• An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
• State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions I set out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their comma or decision of employment
• Incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the police shall not be accepted.
• All documents should be certified by a competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old.
:TIMETABLE AND MODALITIES FOR THE EXAMINATIONS.
The syllabuses for these competitive examinations shall be those of training institutions that have issued the certificate required for application. Written Parts of examination shall take place in Yaounde:
The written part for candidates for recruitment as Senior Agricultural Technicians, Agricultural Technicians shall be scheduled as follows:
The written part for candidates for recruitment as Assistant Agricultural Technicians shall be scheduled as follows:
Candidates are reminded that the latest time to arrive the examination centre is 7:00 a.m. prompt for the morning and afternoon papers respectively.
The Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform shall announce the date and timetable for the oral part of the examination for candidates of the « A » and « B » Categories through a press release.
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
Results of this competitive entrance examination shall be published through an instrument signed by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform
.a) ln the absence of candidates from the Armed Forces, Police Penitentiary Administration, the number of places reserved for the latter 5 be allocated to civilian internal candidates.
b) In the absence of internal candidates or when there is not a quorum. for number of places reserved for the latter shall be allocated to external candidates.
Successful internal candidates are admitted into the first year of their cycle of study
This order shall be registered and published wherever necessary.