REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
ORDER N° 000408 / MINFOPRA OF 19 FEV 2018
To announce a direct competitive examination to recruit 60 (sixty) personnel into the corps of Livestock and Maritime Fishing civil servants, for the 2018 session.
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of decree No.75/790 of 18 December 19?5 on the Special Rules and Regulations of the corps of Livestock and Maritime Fishing civil servants.
Mindful of decree No.94/199 of 7 October 1994 on the General Rules and Regulation of the Public Service as amended and supplemented by decree No. 2000/287 of 12 October 2000.
Mindful of de cree No.201l/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of decree No.201l/410 of 9 December 2011 to form the Government.
Mindful of decree No.2015/434 of 2 October 2015 ta reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of decree No.2012/53? of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of decree No.2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 to fix the General System of Government Competitive Examinations.
Mindful of letter No.B9/a-3/PM of 05 January 2018 authorizing the special recruitment of agricultural support staff.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
a) A direct competitive examination to recruit personnel into the corps of Livestock and Maritime Fishing civil servants have been announced. The number of available places for the various categories is distributed as follows:
I- Livestock and Maritime Fishing
- 25 (twenty-five) Veterinary Superintendents of the first grade of the “B” category of the Public Service.
- 35 (thirtv-five) Assistant Veterinary Superintendents of the “C” category of the Public Service.
b) The said competitive examination shall take place on the 21 and 22 April 2018 in Yaounde, the lone examination centre.
This examination shall be open to all Cameroonians who fulfill the requirements for admission to government employment and conditions laid down by the General Rules and Regulations of the Public Service.
Concours Veterinary Superintendents
17 years at least and 34 years at most as at I” January 2018 (born between 01/01/1984 and 01/01/2001).
- Be holder of a Diploma of Veterinary Nurse or Veterinary Technician’s Diploma issued by a national institution
of training or by a recognized foreign or international institution of training, approved by Prime Minister’s order
Concours Assistant Veterinary Superintendents
17 years at least and 29 years at most as at 1st January 2018 (born between 01/01/1989 and 01/01/2001).
- Be holder of a diploma of Assistant Veterinary Nurse or Vocational Certificate in Veterinary Studies issued by a national institution of training or by a recognized foreign or international institution of training approved by Prime Minister’s order.
Candidates’ complete application files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations Service (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, Recruitment and Training Service, latest Friday 6 April 2018. The files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1000francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the following website address: www.minfopra.gov.cm;
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A certificate of non-conviction.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15000(fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
- State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions set out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their contract or decision of employment.
- All incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the Police shall be rejected.
- All documents should be certified by competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old at the time of submission of file.
SYLLABUS AND EXAMINATION TIMETABLE.
- The syllabus for this competitive examination shall be those of the training institutions that have issued the certificate required for application.
- The written parts of the examination shall be scheduled as follows:
a) Veterinary Superintendents
b) Assistant Veterinary Superintendents
- The latest time to arrive at the examination centre is 7:00 a.m. prompt.
Article 5: ORAL PART OF THE EXAMINATION.
The Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform shall announce the date and timetable for the oral part of the examination through a press release for candidates of the “B” category who have been declared successful in the written part of the examination.
The final results of the competitive examination shall be published through an instrument signed by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
This order shall be registered and published wherever necessary.
Don’t Forget to Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to always get the latest concours and Scholarship opportunities