- Institute of Agricultural Research for Development (IRAD) 73 vacancies.
- National Institute of Cartography (INC) 20 vacancies.National Radioprotection Agency (ANRP) 05 vacancies.
- Institute for Medical Research and Medicinal Plants Study (IMPM): 25 vacancies.
- Institute of Geological and Mining Research (IRGM) 20 vacancies.
- Local Materials Promotion Authority (MIPROMALO) 15 vacancies.
- National Centre of Education (CNE): 05 vacancies.
- National Committee for the Development of Technologies (CNDT) 10 vacancies.
- A stamped application (one thousand (1000) CFA francs fiscal stamp) addressed to the Minister of Scientific Research and Innovation.
- A completed information sheet (information sheet), indicating the candidate’s specialty, research institute or institution solicited and grade solicited for recruitment, available at:The Ministry of Scientific Research and Innovation:
– at SPPD/MINRESI Secretariat.
– on its Website: http://www.minresi.net or
– at its Regional Research and Innovation Centres (RRIC).The Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform:
– on its web site: http://www.minfopra.gov.cm.
- A receipt showing payment of an application fee of fifteen thousand (15000) francs, issued by the Chief of Service for Budget and Materials at the Ministry of Scientific Research and Innovation.
- A certificate of non conviction, bulletin n°3 not more than three (03) months old.A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Two (02) passport size photographs of not more than 3 months, bearing the candidates’ names clearly written at the back.
- Certified true copies of all certificates from Baccalaureate or GCE Advanced Level, signed not more than three (03) months by a relevant public authority.
- An attestation of presentation of the original of the highest degree/certificate signed not more than three (03) months by a relevant public authority.
- A copy of defended dissertation or thesis to obtain the highest degree.
- Any official documentary evidence of current activity as researcher or university lecturer in a foreign country.
- Reprints of published scientific articles.
- A medical certificate not more than 3 months old, issued by a Medical Doctor of a State hospital certifying that the candidate is in a good mental and physical state to function as a researcher.
- A large stamped envelope (five hundred (500) CFA francs) bearing the candidate’s address.
- Be at most thirty (30) years old on 1st January, 2017 for all applicants for the post of Research Assistant (Attaché de Recherche)
- .Be at most thirty-five (35) years old on 1st January, 2017 for all applicants for a post of Research Officer (Chargé de Recherche).
- Be at most forty (40) years old on 1st January, 2017 for all applicants for the post of Senior Research Officer (Maître de Research) or Chief Research officer (Directeur de Recherche).
- Any applicant for a post higher than Research Assistant (Attaché de Recherche) must show proof that he/she is presently carrying out equivalent duties as researcher or university lecturer in a national or foreign institution. He must be holder of a higher education terminal degree and have a number of scientific publications that satisfy the present conditions required for promotion to the grade he/she is soliciting in Cameroon.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.