Concours ENS of Bertoua Entrance Examination 2018-2019 – Year one 2nd cycle.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland.
ORDERN° 18/00004/ MINESUP/ OF 11 JAN 2018.
To launch the competitive entrance examination into year one, second cycle of the Higher Teacher Training College (ENS) of Bertoua, for the 2017/2018 academic year.
of the Constitution.
of Law N° 2001/005 of 16th April 2001 to set up Higher Education orientation.
of Decree N°93/026 of 19th January 1993 to set up Universities.
of Decree N92/074 of 13th April 1992 transforming the university centres of Buea and Ngaoundere into universities.
of Decree N93/026 of 19th January 1993 to create universities.
of Decree N93/027 of 19th January 1993 to define the provisions common to all universities.
of Decree N93/028 of 19th January 1993 for administrative and academic organisation of the university of Ngaoundere.
of Decree N° 2005/342 of 1oth September 2005 to modify and to complete certain dispositions of decree N° 93/027 of 19th January 1993 to set up general disposition for the universities.
of Decree N° 2005/383 of 17th October 2005 laying down financial regulations governing universities.
of Decree No 2011/408 09th December 2011 to organize the government.
of Decree N° 2011/410 of 09th December 2011 to appoint members of government.
of Decree N° 2012/433 of 015‘ 2012 October to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Order N° 17/00056/MINESUP/ SG/DAUQ/ SDAC of to set up the calendar for competitive examinations into the institutions of Cameroon state universities, in the course of the academic year 2017-2018.
of Circular N° 004/CAB/PM of 10 February 2000 concerning the admission into nationai training institutions and the recruitment into the Public Service.
of Decree N2018/005 of 08th January 1998 to create the Higher Teacher Training College (ENS) of Bertoua.
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 : A competitive entrance examination intoyear one of the second cycle of the Higher Teacher Training College (ENS) of Bertoua for the 2017/2018 academic year has been launched in the following series:
||Nombres de places
|French modern Letters.
Article 2 :
The examination shall be organised in one sitting to Cameroonians of both sexes following the conditions stipulated below:
Section of student Teachers of Secondary General Education except the Computer Sciences.
Candidates should be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree or Licence corresponding to the series Opted for or any equivalent diploma recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
Section of Computer Sciences
Computer Science – Fundamental Computer Science Option
Candidates should be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or Licence in computer science, or any equivalent diploma recognised by the Minister of Higher Education
Computer Science -Information and Communication Technology Option
Candidates should be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or Licence in Arts and Letters, Bachelor’s degree or Licence in Human sciences (History, Geography, psychology…), Bachelor’s degree or Licence in Social sciences (Law, Economics, Management….), Bachelor’s Degree or Licence in experimental sciences (Biology, Geology, Chemistry, Physics), Bachelor’s Degree or Licence in Mathematics or any equivalent diploma recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
Section of Guidance Counselling
Candidates should be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree or Licence in Science of Education, Economics, Social and Human Sciences, Law, Political Science or in Arts, or any equivalent diploma recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
(2) Foreign candidates may be authorised to sit for the examination in the same academic conditions and according to the number of places available, in conformity with the regulations in force.
(3) Candidates who are not civil servants must not be older than 32 years on January 1st 2018.
Article 3 : The application files shall comprise the following documents.
- A registration form available at ENS, Regional Centres or the ENS website de l’ENS : http://www.unregistration.univ-ndere.cm or www.ensbertoua.uninet.cm
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate which must not be more than six (6) months old from the date of issue
- Photocopies of transcripts of levels I, II, and III of Licence or Bachelor’s Degree signed or certified by competent academic authorities.
- A certified photocopy of Licence or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma which must not be more than six (6) months old from the date of issue.
- A medical certificate issued by a medical officer, from the Administration, testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching. It should particularly specify that the candidate does not suffer from serious physiological deficiencies in his diction, hearing, sight and mobility.
- A certificate of non-conviction which must not bc more than six (6) months old from the date of issue.
- A receipt of twenty thousand (20:000) CFA as registration fee issued by SOCIETE GENERALE CAMEROUN account N° CM21 10003 00900 22090784104 86. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One A4 self-addressed machine-stamped enveIope.
- Two passport-size photograph.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education or the Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in these Ministries..
Article 4 : Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either a true copy of the ministerial order granting equivalence or the receipt showing that they have deposited an application for equivalence in the Ministry of Higher Education. These documents must be issued by the Minister of Higher Education. Such candidates can be finally admitted into ENS only if they are granted equivalence for their foreign. diplomas or certificates within the date limit set out by the competent authority.
Article 5 : All the complete files must be deposited with the Coordination of the the Higher Teacher Training College (ENS) of Bertoua, or in the Regional Delegations of MINESEC, at the latest on the 25th January 2018.
Article 6 : The examination shall comprise:
Academic performance (3 0% of the total assessment).
Two written papers (70% of the total assessment).
Article 7 :
The written papers will take place on the 31th January 2018 in the following examination centers : Bertoua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde. The distribution of papers per series is indicated in the following table:
Séries Première Épreùve Deuxième Épreùve
||Science de la vie
||Science de la vie.
||Synthes de documents
||Test de raisonnement logique
||Culture General axee sur le monde du travail et de l’education.
|French modern Letters.
||Littérature de Langue francaise
||AIgèbre et Analyse.
(2) The grading of each written paper ranges from zero to twenty according to the above-mentioned coefficients. Any score below five on twenty is eliminatory.
Article 8 : The. academic performance will mostly be based on
the candidate’s age;
the number of years spent in Secondary Education;
Transcripts of levels I, II, and III of Licence or Bachelor’s degree in the area of Specialization and grades.
The final results shall be published by the Minister of higher Education after deliberations by the jury.
Article 9 : After the writing test, the jury shall prepare the list of successful candidates per series and by order of merit. The final results will be published by the Minister of Higher Education; Successful candidates cannot, under any circumstance, postpone their registration to the following academic year.
Article 10 : The composition of the jury mentioned in article 9 above shall be specified by the Minister of higher Education in conformity with the rules and regulations in force.
Article 11 : Registration fees are non-refundable.
Article 12 :
The Rector of the University of Ngaoundere, the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Coordinator of the Higher Teacher Training College of Bertoua are responsible, each in his own domain, for the implementation of this circular which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need be.
Don’t Forget to Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to always get the latest concours and Scholarship opportunities