National Institute of Youths and Sports ( NIYS) Yaounde for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of decree No. 75/789 of 18 December 1975 to lay down the Special Rules and Regulations governing the corps of Youth and Sports civil servants. INJS Yaounde Concours 2017-2018 (PEPS, PAEPS).
Mindful of decree No. 94/199 of 7 October 1994 to lay down the General Rules and, a Regulations of the Public service, as amended and supplemented by décree No 2000/287 of 12 October 2000.
Mindful of decree No. 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to form the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2015/434 of 2 October 2015 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of decree No. 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and administrative Reform.
Mindful of decree No. 2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 to fix the General System of Government Competitive Examinations, Concours Administratifs.
The examinations shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
1. Fulfil the general requirements For employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
2. Be physically fit to work as a Youth and Action Instructors.
3. Be 17 (seventeen) years of age, at least or 31 (thirty-one) years of age, at most as at 1st January 2017 (be born between (01/01/1986 and 01/01/2000) for external candidates and 40 (forty) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2017 ( be born between 01/01/1977 and 01/01/2000 ) For internal candidates.
For external candidates , For external candidates, be holder of a University degree (all options) or any other equivalent diploma issued by a recognised foreign university at the date of submission of file.
For internal candidates , be Assistant Sports and Physical Education Tutor ( PAEPS ) with at least 3 (three) years of seniority as at 1st January 2017 or be a civil servant of the Youth and Sports, Armed Forces and Penitentiary Administration, fulfilling the same specific conditions required from external candidates and with at least 3 (three) years’seniority as at 1st January 2017.
For external candidates , be holder of the Probatoire certificate of General Secondary Education (all series) or both the General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE-O/L) in four papers excluding ”religious knowledge” and General Certificate of Education Advance Level (GCE-A/L) in at least one paper excluding “religious knowledge” or any other recognized equivalent certificate.
For internal candidates , be Assistant Youth and Action Instructor ( IAJA ) with at least 3 (three) years of seniority as at 1st January 2017 or be a civil servant of the Armed Forces, Police and Penitentiary Administrations, fulfilling the same Specific conditions required from external candidates and with at least 3 (three) years seniority as at 1st January 2017.
Candidates’ complete files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, latest Friday 29 September 2017 . The files shall comprise the following documents:
2. A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
3. A certificate of non-conviction.
4. A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
5. An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
6. A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
7. An information sheet duly legalized by a competent authority.
8. A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
9. Two passport-size photographs.
10. An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
2. a copy of the Absorption or reclassification instrument.
3. A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 20 000 (twenty thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
4. An authorization to sit the examinations issued by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, after prior approval of the minister under whom the candidate is working.
5. An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
N.B – CENAJES Kribi Entrance.
State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions iset out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their comma or decision of employment.
MEPS candidates’ holder of GCE-O/L should produce certified true copies and attestations of presentation of original copies of the said certificates duly signed by a competent civil authority.
Incomplete or late files or files containing do signed by the police shall not be accepted.
All documents should be certified by a competent municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old.
1. Physical Part:
a. The venue of the physical part of the examinations shall be announced oven the radio and on notice boards.
b. The system of evaluation of the physical part of the examinations is that of Upper Sixth form.
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS.
1. Results of this competitive entrance examination shall be published through an instrument signed by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
2. a) ln the absence of candidates from the Armed Forces, Police Penitentiary Administration, the number of places reserved for the latter 5 be allocated to civilian internal candidates.
b) In the absence of internal candidates or when there is not a quorum. for number of places reserved for the latter shall be allocated to external candidates..
3. Successful internal candidates are admitted into the first year of their cycle of study.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.