Peace – Work – Fatherland .
ORDER No 002258 / MINFOPRA OF 15 MAY 2017 .
Be a Cameroonian national .
Be at least 17 ( seventeen) and at most 32 ( thirty – two) years of age as at 1 st January 2017 .
Have a good mastery of the English language .
Be holder of the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level ( G . C. E – A / L) in at least two subjects , not including Religious Knowledge, obtained in one session , Baccalauréat , or a Capacité en Droit issued by a Cameroonian University, or a foreign certificate recognised as equivalent by the competent authority
established by the Minister of Justice .
Be physically fit and of good health that will enable the candidate to effectively exercise the duties of the magistracy.
Enjoy civic rights .
Not having a conviction featuring on the Certificate of non – conviction which leads to disentitlement to hold the office of a magistrate .
– a receipt attesting payment of the application fee issued by the Regional Delegate of the Public Service and Administrative Reform .
– a certified true copy of the required certificate .
– an attestation of presentation of the original certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer .
– an attestation of presentation of the original G . C . E . A ’ level , “Baccalauréat ” or any other certificate granting admission into higher education .
– a certificate of non – conviction of not more than three months old at the date of submission of application, issued by the competent legal authorities .
– a medical certificate of not more than three months old at the date of submission of application, issued by a public sector Medical Officer .
– a certified true copy of birth certificate of not more than three months old at the date of submission of application , signed by an administrative or municipal authority .
– an envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate ’ s address .
time allowed : 4 hours , ( from 7 : 30 am to 11 : 30 am ) .
coeff. 4 .
time allowed : 4 hours ( from 1 : 00 pm to 5 : 00 pm ) .
coeff. 4 .
time allowed : 4 hours ( from 7 : 30 am to 11 : 30 am ) .
coeff. 4 .
time allowed : 4 hours ( from 1 : 00 pm to 5 : 00 pm ) ,
coeff. 4 .
– an oral presentation of a practical case followed by an exchange with jury in English language , on any of the following : Judicial and administrative organisation of courts, Family Law, Public Freedoms, Human Rights , Criminal Law , Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure, Law of Tort, Business Law, Company Law : coeff. 3 .
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.