The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year.
This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
University of the West of England, UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC,
GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships:
1 for September 2016 start and 1 for January 2017 start
Full tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Applications are currently closed.
You mush have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept 2016/Jan 2017
Official Scholarship Website: