Deadline: 1 April 2017 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2017
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Radboud University in The Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law, and Nijmegen School of Management.
See the complete list of supported programmes at the official website.
Number of Scholarships:
About 30 each year
Non-EU/EEA International Students
The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive in your bank account, but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2017/2018 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,006, instead of €9,432 or €10,360.
In addition, the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 725.
In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
1. hold a non-EU/EEA passport
2. are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
3. have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
4. have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2017 as stated in the formal letter of admission
5. are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
6. are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating on your Master’s application form for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You must have finalized your request for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 April 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website:
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.