Recruitment competition 20 controllers-assistants in the Comptabilité-Matières. On opening a direct competition for the recruitment of twenty (20) controllers-assistants in the Comptabilité-Matières. Session of 2016. .
The Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
In view of the Constitution.
Given the Decree No. 2001/145 of 03 July 2001 laying particular status of officials of body of the Public Health. .
Given the Decree No. 94/199 of 7 October 1994 concerning the general status of the Public Service of the State, as supplemented and amended by the decree n°2OOO/287 of 12 October 2000.
Given the Decree No. 2011/408 of 09 December 2011 on organization of the Government.
Given the Decree No. 2011/410 of 09 December 2011 on formation of the Government.
Given the Decree No. 2012/ 537 of 19 November 2012 on the organization of the Department of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Given the decree n°2OOO/696/PM of 13 September 2000 laying down the general regime of administrative competitions.
A)- this order door opening a direct competition for the recruitment of twenty (20) controllers-assistants in the Comptabilité-Matières.
B)-The said competition will take place on 27 August 2016 in all the heads-places of the region.
General conditions to fill to make an act of candidacy.
Candidates must meet the general requirements for access to public jobs and the conditions laid down by the General Status of the Public Service of the State: . recruitment competition 20 controllers-assistants in the Comptabilité-Matières.
|Nature of the competition
|Controllers-assistants in the Comptabilité-Matières.
||Be age of seventeen (17) years at least and twenty-nine (29) years at most to 1 January 2016 (to be born between 01/01/1987 and 01/01/1999).
||Be the holder of the patent to studies of the first cycle (BEPC) or the General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (EAP-OL.) in the four materials apart from the matter – religious knowledge ” or of a recognized diploma equivalent.
COMPOSITION OF THE Candidature Files.
The candidature files that will be received complete and against receipt to the Department of the Public Service and Administrative Reform. The direction of the Development of Human Resources of the State, service of direct competition and award (4°th floor. Doors 405 and 409) or in the regional delegations of the same department. Service of the recruitment and training up to the Friday 12 August 2016 deadline for rigor, must understand the following parts: .
- A registration card stamped at one thousand (1 000) CFA francs) including print is available in the services of the Department of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or in the regional delegations of the same department and downloadable on the Internet site :minfopra.gov.cm .
- A certified copy of the birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An extract from the “judicial record, Bulletin No. 3.
- A/copy(s) Certified(s) compliant (LU/of the diploma(s) required(s) signed(s) by a competent civil authority.
- A/of Attestation(s) of presentation of the original of the diploma(s), required (s) signed(s) by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a doctor of the public sector.
- A receipt for the payment of the sum of fifteen thousand (15 000) CFA francs issued by the Chief of Service of direct competition and exchange or by the Head of Service of recruitment and training in the regional delegations of the Department of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- Two (02) Photos 4X4.
- An envelope stamped ‘has five hundred (500) CFA francs to the address of the candidate.
- The candidates agents of the State under the Labor Code and fulfilling the conditions laid down in Article 2 must provide a copy of the labor contract or commitment decision.
- Any incomplete file, delayed or whose parts are signed in a police station will not be accepted. .
- The parts legalized by an administrative authority, municipal or judicial proceedings should be dated of less than three (03) months has the date of the deposit of folders.
Programs, schedules and modalities for the conduct of the written tests.
- The program of composition is that of the class of third (3rd).
- The written tests will take place according to the schedule below: .
|Nature of the tests.
||Dictation and understanding of text.
- The time limit for access in the rooms is always set to 7 hours precise.
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS.
The results of this competition will be published by order of the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
This Order will be registered and published everywhere need will be.