Robert Gordon University is pleased to offer an MBA scholarship, for Business, Management and Accounting students.
The overarching aim of establishing the Robert Gordon University was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
There are a lot of open applications which you can apply. MBA Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, UK is one of them;
This scholarship is open to international students who want to pursue his/her Master degree program in Business, Management, and Accounting at Robert Gordon University, UK.
Note: This Scholarship is awarded for pursuing online as well as an executive MBA program. The MBA scholarship takes the form of a reduction in the normal tuition fees by a specified amount. Successful applicants will be responsible for paying the balance of their tuition fees, and for all their other travel and living expenses.
- For Full-time MBA: Scholarships range from £3,000 to £9,000. The number of Scholarships awarded varies from region to region.
- For Online MBA and Executive Part-time MBA: Scholarships range from £500 to £3,000 and are open to all applicants.
To be eligible:
- All applicants must meet the normal admission criteria for the MBA program.
- Candidates with an offer for the MBA, MBA Information Management, or MBA Oil and Gas Management degrees can apply for an MBA scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirements: To gain admission you will normally: hold the first degree, at honors level in a top class banding; have at least three years full-time work experience at a professional level; where appropriate be able to demonstrate competence in written and oral English.
- English language Requirements: All international students, for whom English is not their first language, must provide evidence of linguistic ability, by gaining either IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 570 (paper) or TOEFL 230 (computer) prior to receiving an unconditional offer of a place on the course.
Scholarship Supporting Material
Applicants for a scholarship should prepare and submit an essay of 1,000 – 1,500 words under the following headings.
- Business Experience
- Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural and National Perspective
- Special Attributes
- General attributes
Those interested in this program should visit the official website to access more detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and for full detail on the essay and the admission criteria.
The form and the written paper should be sent with all other essential documentation to [email protected]
Note: Applicants should title the email “MBA Scholarship Application”.
The deadline to apply for these scholarships for September intakes; is 1st September 2016.
Now that all the information about international scholarship with High Potential Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, UK has been delivered nicely; International students of all nationalities who are eager to pursue their master’s degree program in Business, Management and Accounting at Robert Gordon University, UK can apply.