Industrial Technology Cameroon civil servants direct Entrance. To announce a direct competitive examination to recruit 38 (thirty-eight) personnel into corps of Industrial Technology civil servants Cameroon for the 2016/2017 academic year.
ORDER N° 003765 / MINFOPRA OF 07 JULY 2016
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM.
Mindful of the Constitution. Mindful of decree No. 75/789 of 18 December 1975 to lay down the Special Rules and Regulations governing the corps Industrial Technology Cameroon civil servants, of Youth and Sports civil servants. . INJS Yaounde Concours 2016-2017 (PEPS, PAEPS). Telecommunications Techniques civil servants Cameroon direct entrance. Mindful of decree No. 94/199 of 7 October 1994 to lay down the General Rules and, a Regulations of the Public service, as amended and supplemented by décree No 2000/287 of 12 October 2000. Mindful of decree No. 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government. Mindful of decree No. 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 to form the Government. Mindful of decree No. 2015/434 of 2 October 2015 to reshuffle the Government. Mindful of decree No. 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and administrative Reform. Mindful of decree No. 2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 to fix the General System of Government Competitive Examinations, Concours Administratifs
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
- a) Direct competitive examinations to recruit 32 (thirty-two) personnel into corps of Industrial Technology civil servants have been announced. The number of available places for the various categories is distributed as follows:
|Electricity / Electromechanics.
Assistant Industrial Engineers : A1 – Electrical Engineering – 03.
- b) The written part of these examinations shall take place on the 13 and 14 August 2016 in Yaounde, the only examination centre. .
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS TO SIT FOR THE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS.
a)- General Requirements:
The examinations shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
- Fulfil the general requirements For employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service. .
- Be physically fit to assume the duties of Industrial Technology.
- Be 17 years of age, at least or 34 years of age, at most as at 1st January 2016 (be born between (01/01/1982 and 01/01/1999).
b)- Specific Requirements:
1- For candidates for admission into the corps of Industrial Engineers.
- Be holder of a Industrials Engineers diploma or an equivalent diploma in Forestry, issued by a national training institution or a recognized Foreign or international institution featuring on a list approved by Prime Ministerial order.
2- For candidates for admission into the corps of Assistant Industrial Engineers.
- Be holder of a Assistant Industrial Engineers diploma or an equivalent diploma in Forestry, issued by a national training institution or a recognized Foreign or international institution featuring on a list approved by Prime Ministerial order.
3- For candidates for admission into the corps of Industrial Technicians .
- Be holder of a Industrial Technicians diploma or an equivalent diploma in Forestry, issued by a national training institution or a recognized Foreign or international institution featuring on a list approved by Prime Ministerial order.
FILE COMPOSITION. Industrial Technology Cameroon civil servants MINFOPRA direct Entrance 2016-2017
Candidates’ complete files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, latest Friday 29 July 2016. The files shall comprise the following documents: .
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1 000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the following website address:minfopra.gov.cm .
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A certificate of non-conviction.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
N.B – Industrial Technology Cameroon civil servants direct Entrance.
- State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions iset out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their comma or decision of employment.
- Incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the police shall not be accepted.
- All documents should be certified by a competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old
TIMETABLE AND MODALITIES FOR THE EXAMINATIONS.
- The syllabuses for these competitive examinations shall be those of training institutions that have issued the certificate required for application. .
- Written Parts of examination shall take place in Yaounde: .
Competitive examination for the recruitment of Industrials Engineers, Assistant Industrials Engineers, Industrials Technicians.
||Technical paper 1
||Technical paper 2.
- The latest time to arrive at the examination cenetre is 7:00 a.m prompt.
ORAL PART OF THE EXAMINATIONS.
The Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform shall announce the date and timetable for the oral part of the examination for candidates of the « A » and « B » Categories through a press release.
|To be announced
||Interview with a panel
||As from 08H00
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS.
- Results of this competitive entrance examination shall be published through an instrument signed by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- a) ln the absence of candidates from the Armed Forces, Police Penitentiary Administration, the number of places reserved for the latter 5 be allocated to civilian internal candidates. b) In the absence of internal candidates or when there is not a quorum. for number of places reserved for the latter shall be allocated to external candidates..
- Successful internal candidates are admitted into the first year of their cycle of study.
This order shall be registered and published wherever necessary.