ENSTP Buea 2016-2017 Concours year 1: The Minister for Public Works informs the general public that the 2016/2017 Competitive Entrance Examination into the National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW), Buea Annex has been launched in the following areas:
No 854 C/MINESUP / MINTP/ENSTP 09 Juin 2016
a)- Basic Technician: Civil Engineering (70 places), Rural Engineering (40 places), Town Planning (40 places) and Land Surveying (50 places).
- For holders (or students awaiting results) of any one of the following certificates: BEPC, CAP, GCE (O Level) in 4 subjects excluding Religious Knowledge, City and Guilds of London Part I or any equivalent certificate.
- Date of Examination : 20th August 2016 at 7h 00.
b)- Ordinary Technician: Civil Engineering (80 places), Rural Engineering (50 places), Town Planning (50 places) and Land Surveying (60 places).
- For holders (or students awaiting results) of any one of the following certificates: Probatoire C, D, E, F, GCE A level’s in one Science subject which should be either Mathematlcs, Physics or Chemistry, or any recognized certificates equivalent to any of the above. concourscameroon
- Date of Examination : 20th August 2016 at 7h 00
Required Documents: Concours ENSTP Buea 2016-2017
The closing date for handing in documents is 05th August 2016. They should be submitted at any of the following centres. concourscameroon
- ENSTP Yaounde or ENSTP Buea Annex.
- Public Works Vocational Training Centre (CMTP) Garoua or Akonolinga.
- Regional Delegations of Public Works.
- Registration form to be collected from any of the examination centres (see 1) ; indicate the cycle and option of your choice. B: Candidates shall choose one option only.
The documents include:
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate of not more than three months old.
- Certificate of non-conviction (B3) of not more than three months old.
- Certified true copy of Certificate corresponding to the chosen cycle.
- Medical certificate of fitness.
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW Yaounde account No 13368063000-93 at Le Parc Branch of BICEC in Yaounde, of the sum of CFA F 25 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside Yaounde may pay the fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense. NB: N° cash payment should be made at on y examination centre.
- Sponsorship form to be collected from the examination centre of your choice.
- A 4×4 Photograph to be attached to the Registration Form.
- For state agents only: an authorization from their user ministries allowing them to sit this examination
1) EXAMINATION CENTRES Concours ENSTP Buea 2016-2017
- ENSTP Yaounde, ENSTP Buea Annex or CMTP Garoua.
- Regional Delegations of Public Works with the exception of those in Limbe, Garoua and Yaounde.
(2) TUITION FEE FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Basic Technicians Cycle: 150 000 F CFA for Cameroonians and 350 000 F CFA for foreigners.
- Ordinary Technicians Cycle: 175 000 F CFA for Cameroonians and 375 000 F CFA for foreigners.
Syllabus And Duration For The Exams.
||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, French, English.
1st part: compulsory : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, French and English.
2nd part: to choose from : Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry or Technical subjects.
NB : Information is available on the Website of the school: www.enstp.cm