Deadline: 1 May 2020 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2020
The Developing Solutions Scholarships are designed for international students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country.
University of Nottingham in United Kingdom
Level and Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes, (excluding MRes) at Nottingham for September 2020 in an area of study within the following faculties: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards:
To be confirmed
Nationals (or permanently domiciled in) of Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Commonwealth* listed below:
*Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
50-100% support towards tuition fee.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
• be a national of or permanently domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
• be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters (excluding MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied outside of your home country. Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students who are University of NottinghamMasters (MS) Degreecurrently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must first have applied for and received an offer of study at Nottingham for September 2020 before they can apply for the scholarship. You can apply through the scholarships section of the University’s application system, MyNottingham. The deadline is Friday, 1 May 2020 (midnight at UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx
Related Scholarships: Universities with Scholarship Programs for Developing Country Students
Course starts September 2020
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.
- Concours d’entrée au Centre d’Enseignement Supérieur en Soins Infirmiers (CESSI) de l’Université de Yaoundé I 2023-2024
- Concours SUP’PTIC 2023-2024
- Concours into College of Technology (COT) of the University of Buea 2023-2024
- Arrêté concours ESMV de Ngaoundéré 2023/2024
- Concour into National Higher Polytechnic Institute (NAHPI) of the University of Bamenda 2023-2024