ORDER No-1900664/MINESUP/ OF July 10th, 2019
To launch the CompetitiveEntrance Examination into Year One of the First Cycle of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College, (HTTTC) Bambili, of The University of Bamenda
, for the 2019/2020 academie year.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
.- A Competitive Entrance Examination into year one of the first cycle of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College (HTTTC) Bambili, University of Bamenda, for the 2019/2020 academie year has been launched in the following Departments:
(1) The examination shall be organized in one sitting to Cameroonians of sexes, holders of GCE
AIL or Baccalauréat
or any equivalent diploma recognized by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education.
(2)The table below shows the required diplomas or certificates a candidate must have to be qualified to register for the Competitive Entrance Examination for a given Departments and specialties:
Article 3 Candidates who are not civil servants must be at most 29 years old on January 1, 2019.
Article 4: The registration procedure and file shall consist of the following:
- An online application form to be filled at the web address http://www.htttcuniba edu.cm/ entrance by the candidate;
- Download and print out the application form and the acceptance slip;
- Present yourself at any Express Exchange SA branch nationwide with the online application form for payment ;
- Obtain a receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as registration fee delivered by Express Exchange SA. No other form of payment shall be accepted;
- A certifiedtrue photocopyof the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months;
- Transcriptsof Probatoireor GCE AIL (lower and uppersixth transcripts) or Baccalauréat signed or certified by the competent academie authorities;
- A certified photocopyof GCE O/L and GCE A/L or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months. Results slips for 2019 GCE or Baccalauréat will be accepted pending officiai certificates
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A medical certificate, dated not more than three months;
- One self-addressed A4 envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations
- Two passport-size photographs;
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education, the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries, or the Minister of Public Service for other civil servants.
(1) Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education.
(2)The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence.
Article 6: Complete registration files should be submitted to HTTTC Bambili or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education latest on Friday, September 13, 2019. An officiaI shall sign the acceptance slip and return to candidate for safe keeping.
Article, 7(1) the examination shall comprise:
- A major and minor paper based on Multiple Choice Questions (70%);
- Study of files (30%);
Article 8 The written papers based on Multiple Choice Questions will take place on Saturday, September 28, 2019, at 8 a.m. in the following exarnination centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
(1) The distribution of papers per Department and Specialties is indicated in the following table:
(2)The syllabuses of this competitive entrance examination are the same as the GCE AIL or Baccalauraét programs.
Article 10 (1) Marks for the written papers ranged from zero to100. Any candidate who scores less than 25/10 shall be disqualified.
(2)The study of files assessments will mostly be based on: the candidate’s age; the number of years spent in Secondary Education;
-the grades of GCE O/L and GCE A/L certificates and the average mark of Probatoire
Article 11: The final results shall be published by the Minister of Higher Education after deliberations by a constituted Jury.
Article 12. The composition of the jury mentioned in Article Il above shall be the prerogative of the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education
Article 13 The registration fee as stipulated in Article 4 above is not refundable.
Article 14 The Vice-Chancellor of The University of Bamenda, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College, Bambili, each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.