REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
ORDER N° 18.00528 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/na of 10 JULY 2018.
Concerning the launching of a competitive entrance examination into the third year of the Bachelor of Engineering of the (ENSPM) National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua, and to fix the number of places available for the 2018-2019 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
law n° 005 of 16 April 2001 to set up Higher Education orientation.
of Decree n°2018/190 of March 2nd, 2018 to complete certain dispositions of Decree of n° 2011/408 of December 9th , 2011 to organize the Government.
of Decree no 201 1/410 of December 9th , 2011 to appoint members of Government.
of Decree n° 2018/ 191 of 2“d March, 2018 to reshuffle the Government.
decree n° 2008/280 of 09 August 2008 creating the University of Maroua.
decree n° 93/027 of 19 January 1993 fixing common dispositions in state Universities, modified and completed by the decree n°2005/342 of 10 September 2005.
decree n° 2008/281 of 09 August 2008 on the administrative and academic organization of the University of Maroua.
decree n°2008/458 of 29 December 2008 appointing the Rector of the University of Maroua.
decree n° 2012/433 of 01 October 2012 on the organization of the Ministry of Higher Education.
decree n° 2017/318 of 27 June 2017 appointing a Vice-Chancellor and Rectors in some State Universities.
decree n° 2017/350 of 06 July 2017 bringing a change of name of Higher Institute of the Sahel to national advanced school of engineering of Maroua.
decree n° 2018/074 appointing officials in state universities.
Mindful of order n°18/00091/MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 22 February 2018 to organize the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into Faculties, Schools and Institutes of Cameroon State Universities for 2018-2019 academic year.
On the proposal of the Rector of the University of Maroua.
HEREBY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCHING OF THE FOLLOWING:
Article 1: A competitive entrance examination for the admission of one hundred and thirty (130) students into the 3rd year of the Bachelor of Engineering of the National Advanced School of Engineering, University of Maroua for the 2018-2019 academic year.
(1) The examination is organised in one sitting for Cameroonians holders of the Baccalaureat and the HND, DUT or the BTS Certificates as requested for each course.
(2) The table below shows the required HND, DUT or BTS diplomas or certificates to be qualified to register for the competitive entrance examination.
All the candidates who are successful in the competitive examination must pay a fee of , five hundred thousand francs (500,000 FCFA) per year for their training.
Foreign candidates, whether or not proposed by their government are, admitted under the same academic conditions as mentioned above depending on the number of places available.
Concours ENSPM Maroua Entrance 2018-2019 third year: National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua.
Article 4: The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A printed application form duly filled in by the candidate on the website of the School: http://www.enspm.univ-maroua.cm.
- A certified photocopy of the national identity card;
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Transcripts of the Baccalaureate or the GCE / AL signed or certified by the competent services.
- A certified photocopy of the baccalaureate or GCE / AL, or any other diploma recognized equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified photocopy of the Bachelor, DUT / BTS, or any other diploma recognized equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than three (03) months and gave the right to the competition.
- A medical certificate issued by a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching.
- An extract from the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3) dated not more than three (03) months;
- An original receipt Express Union or an orange money receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered. Competition fees are not refundable.
- An A4 envelope stamped at 400 FCFA and addressed to the candidate;
- Four (04) passport-size photographs (4×4)
Working Candidates should attest their experiences in the field.
A declaration of honor indicating that the candidate is a worker or not.
An authorization to sit for the examination from the Heads of Ministerial Departments for civil servant candidates.
The completed application file should be submitted either to the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua or the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education in all the regions of the national territory or at the Yaounde-Antenna of the University of Maroua or to the MCHP Department of the ENSPM in KOUSSERI.
Article 5: Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they have applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates issued by the Minister of Higher Education. However, their final admission and the award of a diploma or attestation of completion at the end of their training may be acquired only upon presentation within the time limits set by the competent authority, of the text granting equivalence to their diploma. and obtained from the Minister of Higher Education by the candidate.
Article 6: The completed application file should be submitted either to the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, or the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua, or the Department of Meteorology, Climatology, Hydrology and Pedology of the Advanced School of Engineering in Kousseri or to the Yaounde-Antenna of the University of Maroua, on or before the 12 September 2018 at 3.30 p,m precisely.
Article 7: The competition shall comprise:
Three written tests accounting for 70%
A scholar appreciation accounting for 30%
Article 8: The written tests will take place on 15-16 September 2018, in the following examination centers: Buea, Douala, Dschang, Garoua, Kousseri, Maroua, Ngaoundéré and Yaounde.
Article 9: The written tests are divided as follows:
The programs of the competition are those of the baccalaureate + 2 (or the CGE / AL +2). Marks for each written test will range from zero (00) to twenty (20) according to the above mentioned coefficients.
At the end of the written tests and after registration in the school records, the jury shall publish the list of successful candidates. There is no oral examination.
Admission cannot be deferred for the next or any other academic year.
Article 10: The scholar appreciation is determined according to the age of the candidate and his previous academic performance.
Article 12: The composition of the Jury is specified by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 13: The Rector of the University of Maroua, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of the National Advanced school of Engineering of the University of Maroua.
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.
⇒Annciennes épreuves de Concours
⇒Annciennes épreuves de l’examens
- Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Telegram
- Nos différentes pages sur les réseaux sociaux :
- Facebook: Concours au Cameroun
- Twitter: Concours