REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
(REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN)
Peace -Work – Fatherland
(Paix – Travail – Patrie)
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS
(MINISTERE DES TRAVAUX PUBLICS)
The Minister of State, Minister for Higher Education and the Minister for Public Works inform students that in partnership with the University of Padova in Italy, the National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW) of Yaounde is organising a Competitive Entrance Examination for the admission of 280 students into the First Year of the Engineering cycle (MEng) (BAC/GCE ALs + 5 years) in the following fields: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Land Surveying and Town Planning.
This competitive entrance examination is open to holders (or students awaiting results) of any of the following qualifications: Baccalaureat C, D, E, or F, TI; the GCE Advanced Levels with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry, passed on one sitting; or any other qualification recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education as an equivalent.
The examination shall take place on 1st Septembre 2019 as from 7:00 am prompt.
Application files should be submitted no later than 16th August 2019 at the following addresses:
National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW), Yaounde or Buea Annex; Public Works Trade Centres, Garoua or Akonolinga; Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works.
Composition of application files:
- An application form to be taken either at the Examination Centre, or at tue NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works; indicate the centre chosen to write the exams (1);
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate, dating not more than three (3) months old;
- A certificate of non-conviction (Bulletin n03) dating not more than three (3) months old;
- A certified true copy of the relevant certificate or attestation of success;
- A medical certificate of ability in public works trades;
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW Yaounde account No 13368063000-93 at Le Parc Branch of BICEC in Yaounde, of the SUffi of CFA F 20 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside Yaounde may pay their fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense.
- A sponsorship letter on the model to be taken either at the examination centre; or at the NASPW Buea Annex, the Public Works Trade Centres or at Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Works (1)
- A passport-sized photo to be stapled to the application form;
- An authorization to sit the examination issued by the user Ministry (for state employees); Certificate ofNationality for foreign candidates.
(1) No cash paymentshould be made at the Examination Centre
(2)Selection of foreign candidates will be based on the studies and evaluation of their documents.
The Competitive Entrance Examination here in organised will exclusively take place in Bafoussam ; Buea ; Garoua; Yaounde
N.B : The candidates will write the exams only at the centre chosen.
(2) TUITION FEE (2019/2020)
The Tuition fee shall be worth:
235 000 CF AF for Camerooniansand
535 000 CF AF for foreigners
CONTENT AND DURATIONOF THE EXAMINATION
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge,French and English……………… 4h
NB: Information is available on the Website of the school : http://www.enstp.cm
Anciennes épreuves des Concours et examens de l’écoles du Cameroun
Vous en avez assez de perdre du temps à chercher des ancienne epreuves de concours et des examens officiels. Dans ce site vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS) et ancienne epreuve de concours d’entrée aux grandes écoles du Cameroun telles que: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT en libre accès sur le web… mis à votre disposition par les étudiants en master, en doctorat et des enseignents.
⇒Annciennes épreuves de Concours
⇒Annciennes épreuves de l’examens
- Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Telegram
- Nos différentes pages sur les réseaux sociaux :
- Facebook: Concours au Cameroun
- Twitter: Concours